Enhance your ETS experience. (1 Viewer)

Many of us(ETS players) don't get to experience the full potential of ETS because of various different reasons, but here's a small guide which might help you take your ETS experience further.

Below are a list of devices that might enhance your ETS experience.

TrackIR/Free Track

TrackIR and Free Track are motion sensor devices which will help you move in-game camera with simple head gestures, so you could look up, down, left, right and zoom in & out without having to press any keys or move the thumb stick in the joystick.

TrackIR website
FreeTrack website

To know how to set up a TrackIR
CLICK HERE

Steering Wheel/Joystick

Steering Wheel or a Joystick is a great choice for any type of vehicle sim but unfortunately many games do not support them. And the good news is that all SCS games including ETS supports many wheels and Joysticks. Many of us know about Logitech G25, G27 but there are more wheels out there that is supported by ETS.

Logitech website

Click Here to know about other wheels supported by ETS

Oculus rift

The Oculus Rift is a next-generation virtual reality headset designed for intense gaming experience. ETS supports Oculus Rift but have in mind it is still only experimental. I read reviews of Oculus Rift being better than "Reality". I don't really trust these reviews, so go ahead try it for yourself.

Oculus Rift website

Please tell me if there are more devices that you think might enhance ETS and are not in the list, I will add them too.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread