Maps Edinburgh City (1 Viewer)

Have been super busy with work the past couple weeks so have had little chance to work on it but will get back to it this week! Currently working on the Park and Ride:
parkandride.png

I didn't realise this thread seems to be back up so below I'll just post my update from the Whats on your workbench thread a week or 2 ago.

------------------

Except from some detailing with road markings/foliage/kerbs and fixing some splines, the Heriot-Watt terminus is pretty much built.

preview2_01.png

preview2_02.png

preview2_03.png

Advertisement

Dec 25, 2018
I'd love to do the 26 at some point but given how much time it takes to make a route, for first expansions after the 25 I want to use routes which share a lot of the roads but allow for some map extension, like the 34

Dec 25, 2018
Update:
The past month or so I have been super busy work work and stuff IRL. so have had barely any chance to work on this. I have completed the park and ride model however, just need to add it into the map. It will be like this for another few weeks, but plan on getting back to work on it in December!

Reactions: ELT2003
Dec 25, 2018
Update:
Back to work on it! First though, a massive mistake I made when starting this map, I was creating it on my main installation of the game which had a complete mess of the sceneryobjects folder, leading to me using objects from all over the place. I had tested loading it on a clean version of OMSI with the only map requirements I want to include, and am having issues with loading it. I'm in the process of converting my map into using only objects from these requirements but this is proving a much bigger pain than I was expecting.
My next update, hopefully very soon once I fix up this issue, I'll show you the completed park and ride area!

Reactions: Full-Flight

Users who are viewing this thread