E/A-Fehler 1392 (1 Viewer)

P674 MLE

P674 MLE and P675 MLE are now in Preservation ! !
Apr 6, 2018
www.flickr.com
1548857809706.png

i cant load any maps it keeps saying e/a fehler 1392

Solution
I'm going to suggest that this error message is related to your previous problem, hence I've moved and merged your posts here.

Not being able to write to the disk is a good reason for the I/O Error, and Steam confirming it makes it clear it's not just an OMSI issue.

The resolution to your problem is therefore to fix whatever is wrong with your computer that means it can't write to the disk - either a permissions issue or some kind of hardware issue like the drive being full.
ive tried eveything :(

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
FF Council
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Kent, UK
roadhog123.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
Undo whatever you did to break it...

"Eingang/Ausgabe-Fehler 1392" means "Input/Output Error 1392", so something went wrong when either reading from or writing to a file. As for what went wrong, unless there's something helpful in the logfile, nobody will ever know.

Advertisement

P674 MLE

Apr 6, 2018
www.flickr.com

"Eingang/Ausgabe-Fehler 1392" means "Input/Output Error 1392", so something went wrong when either reading from or writing to a file. As for what went wrong, unless there's something helpful in the logfile, nobody will ever know.
ii just downloaded v3d's b7tl alx400 so maybe that cause it thanks for the help ill remove it from my directory

P674 MLE

Apr 6, 2018
www.flickr.com

it didnt work :(

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
FF Council
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Kent, UK
roadhog123.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm going to suggest that this error message is related to your previous problem, hence I've moved and merged your posts here.

Not being able to write to the disk is a good reason for the I/O Error, and Steam confirming it makes it clear it's not just an OMSI issue.

The resolution to your problem is therefore to fix whatever is wrong with your computer that means it can't write to the disk - either a permissions issue or some kind of hardware issue like the drive being full.

P674 MLE

Apr 6, 2018
www.flickr.com

ive tried eveything :(

Solution
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread