Dump truck sound recording day.

MartyTheTrucker

Aug 30, 2014
Favourite Truck
Mercedes
The Actros MP4 and the Arocs probably have the same engines, so they are using the Arocs for sound recording instead. They probably can't get a hold of an MP4, but it doesn't matter because as I said, the engines are probably the same.

Dat English in the tweet doe xD

Seven

The Dickhead
Administrator
Aug 25, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
The Actros MP4 and the Arocs probably have the same engines, so they are using the Arocs for sound recording instead. They probably can't get a hold of an MP4, but it doesn't matter because as I said, the engines are probably the same.
This I reckon. Or they're going to add sounds to traffic and that's a new AI vehicle?

Dr.Bull

Jul 31, 2014
Dat English in the tweet doe xD
All ur dumptruk snds R belong to us.

I'm a bit... Astonished by how little sense the people at SCS seem to have... I honestly don't see the point in most of what they're doing at the moment and this is, I think, the weirdest decision of them all. ''Hey, let's record the sounds of a truck that we're not even going to make anywhere in the near future!'' What?
SCS said later... Soon means about half a year for SCS, so god knows how long ''later'' is.

AngelA

Mar 20, 2015
Favourite Truck
Scania
Damn, never think at this, i tought they make the engine sounds in some programs :))