Not open for further replies.

4D1L

The Lurker
Apr 1, 2014
London
stobarttrucking.com
Found this on Steam.
header.jpg

Buckle up, adjust your mirrors and get ready to put your driving abilities to the test as you prove your skills on the streets! Choose between driving a traditional car, bus, or truck and prepare to navigate city streets, mountain roads, or scenic highways. Be aware of the international traffic rules, consider speed limits and stay aware of other drivers to gain maximum points! Manage routes through busy cities with huge traffic volume and deal with the difficult lighting conditions of night-time driving. More than 30 Levels with a wide variety of challenging scenarios require precision and concentration. Are you ready for the ultimate Driving School Simulator – then grab your keys and start the ignition!
Features
  • 17 different vehicles (cars, buses and trucks)
  • Amazing landscapes to explore (cities, mountains and highways)
  • Smooth and realistic car handling
  • More than 30 levels
  • Free Ride mode avalaible
  • Stunning 3D graphics with realistic vehicles interiors
  • Detailed damage system
  • Keyboard, gamepad and steering wheel support
  • Realistic engine sounds for each vehicle
Source

I think I may get this game when people start giving this game good reviews.

Advertisement

Menacing Scarab

The Cultured Redneck
Jul 30, 2014
I would say be very aware of who the publisher is of that game. UIG is known for putting out buggy messes of games and never fixing them. Remember they were the publisher who kept selling (and to my knowledge still allow) the Agricultural Simulator series. Just my two cents worth of a warning about purchasing anything from them.

Reactions: Muzz

4D1L

The Lurker
Apr 1, 2014
London
stobarttrucking.com
I would say be very aware of who the publisher is of that game. UIG is known for putting out buggy messes of games and never fixing them. Remember they were the publisher who kept selling (and to my knowledge still allow) the Agricultural Simulator series. Just my two cents worth of a warning about purchasing anything from them.
I still think that this game has some potential. Too bad there is no Demo for it. The Mobile Version is pretty buggy. iOS & Android.

Jul 31, 2014
I wouldn't even bother pirating that game.
If you want a fairly good driving simulator, buy City Car Driving. It also has a pretty big modding community. Still, CCD is not absolutly perfect, but it's better than this.

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread