Driving Force GT issues? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unsure where to put this thread so thought I'd just post here. Anyways...

I ordered the DFGT last week and received it today. Setup and calibration went fine and everything seemed okay until I start ETS2. After signing into ETS2, I set up everything using the wizard and can now change gears using the knob. The wheel itself works fine and syncs with the game, only problem seems to be the accelerating pedal.

For some reason, the engine just revs and revs as if something is pressing on the accelerating pedal. Once I change gears the truck takes off (something is up with that accelerator...). The brake seems to work fine as it does help slow the truck down. I tried messing with the settings and a hour later, no help.

Figured I'd ask the many experts here to see if it's something I set up incorrectly or maybe...I got a defective pedal. Attached are some screenshots of the settings. Will post more if needed.

Logitech Driver Version: 5.10.127
Thanks for everyone's help.

View attachment 63 View attachment 64 View attachment 65

Advertisement

Speedy

Pro Trucker ;)
Jan 1, 2014
US
www.ptvtc.com
And also when you go in the game your gonna have to go into your settings, you will scroll down and if you turn your wheel there should be a yellow bar move, if you see that then you are at the right place. Go down to the pedals click on each pedal and just push the pedal to change the settings after you changed that before your game.

If any other questions please just ask. I had the same problems you did and ever since I did the combined pedals I had no problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread