Reactions: FD&CO

Advertisement

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
should have made a dart instead of a national then ???? ????‍♀️
Someone's already making one in private.
Don't know if it'll be freeware or payware, and I didn't want there to be conflicts in development, if two people are developing the same kind of bus.

Sure, I could've started a Dart with another bodywork, like the Pointer 1 or Handybus (just to name a few), but I didn't really think about it when I started the National. Maybe after the National, but I will decide that after the National is actually complete and released, not before. It'll also depend on what the overall opinion on the National will be from everyone (driving it, repainting it, etc.), which will help me determine if I will do another bus at all.

Thanks though.

Advertisement

Mendip_Bus

Badabing Badaboom
Apr 5, 2018
Bristol
Pronouns
He/Him
i gotchu

View attachment 68344

no one expect this any time soon, early development as you can quite clearly see and needs a rebuild as it is since this is a few months old now
This looks like an interesting start! Would you be planning on doing a Scania CBG varient? As they are literally everywhere now in Bristol.

FirstEnviro

Developer of the Studio Polygon [Redacted]
Studio Polygon
Nov 1, 2016
United Kingdom
This looks like an interesting start! Would you be planning on doing a Scania CBG varient? As they are literally everywhere now in Bristol.
I'm not discussing planned variants or anything as it's such early stages, as I'm sure you appreciate. :)

Advertisement

Advertisement

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread