Dream Bus to have in OMSI 2 (1 Viewer)

What bus would be good for OMSI 2?

• Total voters
Feb 21, 2019
Ipswich
As you can see somewhere in the thread, there is a poll to vote which bus would be the best for OMSI 2, There is a lot of choices, if your 'dream bus for OMSI' Isn't in the poll, feel free to just type your suggestion in the thread!. This thread is not meant to start any controversy, it is only intended for discussion!

Personally, I think an Alexander Dennis Enviro 300 ZF Would be great in OMSI!

ENJOY DISCUSSING/DEBATING!

Advertisement

Ok may aswell join in then.
What I'd like to have at the moment is a proper N230UD-Enviro 400 in Euro 4 & Euro 5 versions such as below...with some nice ZF Ecomat.
IMG_7299 (2).JPG
IMG_7465 (2).JPG

Advertisement

OverlordMawil

Custom Title
Sep 13, 2016
United Kingdom
Reactions: FD&CO
Oct 31, 2018
First of all, a confession: I know nothing about buses. I couldn't tell the difference between a Volvo and a Rollo, and a VDL just sounds like a nasty sexual disease to me. I just like driving them (virtually).

That said, even I can recognise a true British icon in the shape of the original Routemaster. I'm actually old enough to remember them when they plied their daily trade in London, and later in Glasgow. So, for nostalgic reasons, that would be my choice. I've seen photos of the 'new' Routemaster, and can see its attraction for fans of modern buses, so that comes in as my #2 choice (though which map could you drive it on? ... and I'm not opening THAT particular can of worms!).

Yuki7144

Announcement Pack-er
Apr 21, 2017
London, United Kingdom
First of all, a confession: I know nothing about buses. I couldn't tell the difference between a Volvo and a Rollo, and a VDL just sounds like a nasty sexual disease to me. I just like driving them (virtually).

That said, even I can recognise a true British icon in the shape of the original Routemaster. I'm actually old enough to remember them when they plied their daily trade in London, and later in Glasgow. So, for nostalgic reasons, that would be my choice. I've seen photos of the 'new' Routemaster, and can see its attraction for fans of modern buses, so that comes in as my #2 choice (though which map could you drive it on? ... and I'm not opening THAT particular can of worms!).
the nb4l (LT) is coming with the London addon already

also making the BYD Enviro 200 MMC would be very problematic considering all the possible combinations such as dual door or not, what variation of it it is how large the batteries are etc

Advertisement

Oct 31, 2018
the nb4l (LT) is coming with the London addon already

also making the BYD Enviro 200 MMC would be very problematic considering all the possible combinations such as dual door or not, what variation of it it is how large the batteries are etc

OMG, Yuki, you used the L-word !!! Thanks for that, but I don't think I'll live long enough to see that map. :(

You mentioned the BYD Enviro 200 MMC (whatever that is?), which was strange, because ... er ... I didn't. ???? But thanks for your reply anyway.

Mendip_Bus

Badabing Badaboom
Apr 5, 2018
Bristol
Pronouns
He/Him
Hmm, id have to say:
Volvo B9TL Gemini 2 - in the works I believe
Volvo B9TL Gemini 1 - Apparently may be in the works
Volvo B7RLE Wright Eclipse Urban 2 - In the works
Volvo B7RLE Wright Eclipse Urban 1 - In The works
Volvo B10BRLE Wright Renown - In the works
Volvo B7TL Wright Eclipse Gemini
Volvo B5TL with an MCV Evoseti body. (regional 1 door)
- Yes, I do rather like Volvos ????

Jan 24, 2020
Hmm, id have to say:

Although MS may be making a B9TL (Wright Gemini) pack in the future, AD156 has made and released a B9TL (Wright Gemini 2) pack which is available to download via facebook

FirstEnviro

Developer of the Studio Polygon [Redacted]
Studio Polygon
Nov 1, 2016
United Kingdom
Hmm, id have to say:
The Renown is on B10BLE chassis not B10BRLE, though I’m sure you know this and is just a typo ????

Robert Snell

BJ11XGY the best bus there is
Aug 3, 2017
Pronouns
He/Him
Hmm, id have to say:
I would love for a Volvo B7RLE Wright Eclipse Urban and a Volvo B7RLE Wright Eclipse Urban 2 because both of those operate in my local area and my local depots because the Wright Eclipse Urbans in my local area are operated by two different companies. My local Arriva depot have 5 B7RLE Wright Eclipse Urbans and my local First depot 6 B7RLE Wright Eclipse Urban 2s as well as 7 Volvo B9TL Wright Gemini 2s with 2 of them being to Airport Spec because they used to operate Airport services in my local area

Reactions: FD&CO

Advertisement

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread