Downloading Issues from the Dpwnloads Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Salmon

Apr 1, 2016
[SIZE=10pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Can someone look into the downloads on this site as so many are broken. I know there have been server issues, but even brand new downloads fail to download properly such as Flaxton Park and Ride, and the New HOFs for Hertfordshire.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]This site has been temperamental for a while now and it is frustrating trying to get all the required downloads when the server is clearly unreliable.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Hopefully this can be fixed or alternative downloads mirrors give[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Regards[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Paul[/SIZE]

Jacobthebus

Weeeeeeeeeee
Mar 7, 2016
I understand your annoyance, but you simply need to be patient, which seems to be something you are not. Just wait, and all will be fixed in the coming weeks/months. Yes, we are changing servers, and all this is to be expected with a server change. Just wait.

-J

A

Admin

Hey,

I can only apologise and it is something we are working on fixing as soon as possible. It is as much frustrating to us than it is to you, believe me. :/

I will keep you updated on our progress. :)

Edit: We have found a solution, and all the non-corrupted files that are working correctly are being moved over to Amazon S3. All the files should slowly start working again soon (the process of moving all the files to S3 is currently on 50%).

Last edited:
Reactions: Jacobthebus
Status
Not open for further replies.