Download icon

Bus Mods Door Alarm Sound and Start/Stop Engine Script for C400R (1 Viewer) 1.0

Download Disabled

Advertisement

KK294

Hi Great work. Could you make it so t doesn't make the sound when the hand break is not applied but do t so when the bus is moving at 10mph the sound will come on.
Thank you.

Reactions: Transit UK980

KK294

Could you make this for the 'Volvo Eclipse 1.5' if you could that would be really appreciated... Thank you

Omsiese

Hi Great work. Could you make it so t doesn't make the sound when the hand break is not applied but do t so when the bus is moving at 10mph the sound will come on.
Thank you.
thats called a hybrid stop start i believe and it requires alot of scripting from what ive heard.

ross4122

Staff Team Leader
Premium Subscriber
Could you make this for the 'Volvo Eclipse 1.5' if you could that would be really appreciated... Thank you
I'll look into implementing it into other buses at some point in the future, however, the stop-start engine wouldn't be featured.
thats called a hybrid stop-start I believe and it requires a lot of scripting from what I've heard.
No, that's when buses pull off using their battery. The stop-start in this modification is simply when the doors open, the engine turns off and when the doors close, the engine turns back on. It's a similar set up to Enviro 400MMCs operated by NXWM in real life. :smiley:

Omsiese

I'll look into implementing it into other buses at some point in the future, however, the stop-start engine wouldn't be featured.

No, that's when buses pull off using their battery. The stop-start in this modification is simply when the doors open, the engine turns off and when the doors close, the engine turns back on. It's a similar set up to Enviro 400MMCs operated by NXWM in real life. :smiley:
oh Ok, i live in London so I haven't seen any of them in london :P

JosieJump

Robloxian & Omsi Enthusiast
Banned Member
Is there a way to install just the door alarm or just the start/stop engine? Personally, I would like the alarm but the engine thing was annoying me a bit. Many thanks, Mark

Reactions: Transit UK980

Mikey

Howdy.
That's brilliant. Excellent. You do have to hold the 'open door' button for around 0.2 seconds to make the engine turn off but I love it! Excellent idea.

Advertisement

ross4122

Staff Team Leader
Premium Subscriber
Yes, no clue why that happens. It's not difficult to respawn a bus though.

Reactions: Mikey

Advertisement

ross4122

Staff Team Leader
Premium Subscriber
I have no plans to attempt to fix this bug, and as @Road-hog123 says, I haven't got a clue why it happens. As far as I'm concerned, it's not difficult to respawn the bus, or remove the mod entirely.

Members viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)