Do you watch real trucks videos ? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

David.Ikaël

Long time virtual driver
Jun 24, 2014
France
steamcommunity.com
Hi all !
I'd like to know if you watch some real trucks videos on YouTube (or other platform), with some montage and stuff.
Personally, I like to watch this type of video on Youtube. I have some really nice channels to share. :)
My favourites are : Maciej Rymut, Marcin Erdt, Kuba Wągrocki, Bartek Kamiński, Piotrek Tokarski, and Przemek Mila.
And if you like to see tons of trucks in one video, check out Truck Channel HD. :)
Here are some recent videos if you like to discover them :

And you, which Youtube channels do you like to watch ?

PS : These are only European trucks (except Truck Channel HD sometimes).
Oh, and hello @DFS_TV :)

Seven

The Dickhead
Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk

Advertisement

Jul 31, 2014
... and SovietWomble for the funny stuff.

Yeah, I just found out about SovietWomble a few weeks ago and I pretty much binge watched all of his videos :oops:. He's absolutly hilarious!

For trucking videos I watch just 2 channels I guess.
The first one is IndianaJack. He's an American truck driver who makes pretty long videos I think every week or every other week. What I like about him is that he's not like the other whiny and bitchy Youtube truckers. He's a really relaxed guy. IndianaJack's motto is ''trucking is an adventure'' and he genuinly seems to like it.
I also sort of watch it for educational purposes. His videos give me a great insight in truckers' lives.

The other trucker I watch is Sascha LKW Fahrnünftig. Sascha is a German trucker (no, I am not German, but I can speak German) who rages a lot, but he does it in a funny way (or maybe it just sounds funny because it's in German, I don't know).

Some of his videos have English (and German) subtitles as well.

Favourite Sascha quotes just for fun:
''Bahnhof verstehe ich, aber Polnisch nicht.''
''...Noch so einen Geistesgestörten...''
''In die ganze Welt bin ich berühmt. Schon Steven Spielberg, der grosse Starregiseur, der sagt von mir: Sascha Farnünftig? Wer ist das den?''

Reactions: David.Ikaël

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
Most that I used to watch have stopped driving and then started again and not picked up the video content! Still though, plenty good videos up there if you've not seen them! Luke Vernon, Pete Owens being the main ones! As does @Seven, I watch a lot of the car stuff too - Seen Through Glass, SupercarsOfLondon, MrJWW, CarThrottle and Salomondrin

And then of course, things that aren't quite as related, Casey Neistat is great if you're into the videography side of things or just want to watch something a little different! :P

Reactions: David.Ikaël
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread