Do you take notice of reviews? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean say you're buying a new kitchen, TV, going on holiday, anything really or hiring tradesmen. Would you be put off a shop, company or product by a lot of bad reviews online? We recently had a new bathroom fitted and didn't read any reviews, totally forgot. When we did, just after ordering, we were horrified at what people said about the company we bought it from. :confused: Had our own fitters. However, apart from them turning up a day late to deliver everything, as a van broke down, not totally their fault then, everything was fine. No unit was damaged and no screws or fittings missing. There were stories of missing units, cupboard doors and fittings or stuff damaged and them taking weeks or even months to replace them. I won't name them but we must have just been lucky. I left a good review, one of just a handful as most are very bad. :)

Seven

The Dickhead
Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk
Of course, I always read reviews about anything. Even for cars and bikes. If it has typical problems, I know to avoid it or prepare for it. Example: The pre-facelift E46 BMW has subframe cracking issues, so I bought a facelift to avoid this problem which has a stronger subframe and an uprated engine.

Anything, you name it, I probably read a review on it before I bought it.

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread