Do You Play LCPDFR or LSPDFR (GTAIV/GTAV) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is very off topic, but I play this mod/game and I've notice the ETS 2 community and the police modding community are very closely linked, so I would like to know who else plays this police mod for GTA IV/GTAV

Here are my mods and as I'm British I have British mods for the met police in London - Video

If you are interested in these police mods here are the links to each mod:

LCPDFR - Video (couldn't find a advert so I used one of my patrols :))
LCPDFR - Link

LSPDFR - Video
LSPDFR - Link

I won't offer support for this just showing you and asking if anyone else plays it, if you are interest look on YouTube or a simple Google :)

Last edited:
Reactions: David.Ikaël

Advertisement

Jul 31, 2014
''As soon as we get to the station, I'm gonna hit you with a phonebook!''

I absolutly loved LCPDFR, played so much of it.
But, it had some issues, it was so incredibly unstable and to make it even worse I had a PC that could barely run IV without mods on medium... But besides that, GTA IV itself and it's setting wasn't all that enjoyable either...

I'm going to try out V and then if I can run it on -atleast higher than PS3 graphics- I'll buy V when it's on sale and then I'll install LSPDFR.
At the moment I'm just checking out let's plays of LSPDFR, can't wait to play it myself!

So hurry the hell up with all those CVPI, Charger, Suburban, Taurus PI mods modders!!!:D

Seven

The Dickhead
Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk
I always wanted to install those mods but my PC being potato-powered I can't have any fun! XD

Instead whenever I feel like chasing someone I have to do it in Live For Speed, it's inside a car only, thing on foot but at least it fills the gap. :P

Jul 31, 2014
I always wanted to install those mods but my PC being potato-powered I can't have any fun! XD

Instead whenever I feel like chasing someone I have to do it in Live For Speed, it's inside a car only, thing on foot but at least it fills the gap. :p

In GTA IV you can just take a shot at a car and then they usually try to flee (if you're in a police car don't turn on the siren though, it makes them pull over).
In V you should just keep extending the middle finger until they get scared and run.

Low-budget police/chase mod right there! :cool:

Seven

The Dickhead
Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk
In GTA IV you can just take a shot at a car and then they usually try to flee (if you're in a police car don't turn on the siren though, it makes them pull over).
In V you should just keep extending the middle finger until they get scared and run.

Low-budget police/chase mod right there! :cool:
I've done it more than once lol! :D

In Single Player GTAV pushing in both sticks doesn't do the middle finger.. You can't even drink/smoke/whatever, that's an online thing.

Advertisement

Jul 31, 2014
I've done it more than once lol! :D

In Single Player GTAV pushing in both sticks doesn't do the middle finger.. You can't even drink/smoke/whatever, that's an online thing.

I thought you could... Isn't the middle finger just the ''empty'' weapon slot on the in-car shooty thingy?
Equip the ''empty'' weapon and press the fire button.

Seven

The Dickhead
Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk
I thought you could... Isn't the middle finger just the ''empty'' weapon slot on the in-car shooty thingy?
Equip the ''empty'' weapon and press the fire button.
IIRC there isn't an empty slot... There's pistols, SMGs, small assault rifles, large assault rifles, fist / melee, large weapons, rockets, explosives/gas. Right?

OH, unless you mean the fist?

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread