DLC (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I have been playing ets2 for about a month and have installed the 1-18-1-3 patch and a few mods and i am quite happy with it the way it is, i am not sure about the addon dlc Going East as it says it comes and installs a patch at the same time, now i i do not want to mess up my ets2 install,

Any help would be appreciated, thanks,

Roger.

Advertisement

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
Hi,

I have been playing ets2 for about a month and have installed the 1-18-1-3 patch and a few mods and i am quite happy with it the way it is, i am not sure about the addon dlc Going East as it says it comes and installs a patch at the same time, now i i do not want to mess up my ets2 install,

Any help would be appreciated, thanks,

Roger.
I doubt you will have many if any issues, the Going East DLC has been around for a while now and i have never seen a mod incompatible with Going East. So, if you want the DLC, I would say go right ahead

Only mods that might be incompatible are old map mods, but then it's unlikely they'll work with the newer patches anyway so you should be good to go! :D

Help,

I have purchased DLC Going East, downloaded it but when i run it it says install it were ets2 is. well i have ets2 in C/program files/ euro truck simulator2 but it is saying the specified folder does not exist! so i don't know. i have installed the patch into the same folder and that worked.

Sorry i have now got the going east DLC working by uninstalling ets2 -reinstalling it with the 1.20 patch, it would not work with the 1-18-1-3 patch,

Thanks,

Roger.

Last edited:

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
Help,

I have purchased DLC Going East, downloaded it but when i run it it says install it were ets2 is. well i have ets2 in C/program files/ euro truck simulator2 but it is saying the specified folder does not exist! so i don't know. i have installed the patch into the same folder and that worked.

Sorry i have now got the going east DLC working by uninstalling ets2 -reinstalling it with the 1.20 patch, it would not work with the 1-18-1-3 patch,

Thanks,

Roger.

It's interesting that it didn't work with the older patch, my first thought when I read your post was that maybe the game was a Steam install or something :P

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.