DLC Scandinavia signs in progress

scanialoverr

Apr 1, 2014
Latest blog post shows the signs that SCS have been working on for the new DLC! Will you be buying it? :)

SCS Software Blog said:
Today we would like to show you a glimpse on an element of ETS2: Scandinavia assets that we are currently finalizing. Populating the game world with signs that look real and make sense is a task requiring hundreds of man-hours of careful work. We dedicate a lot of attention to this feature of the game, after all there are players who challenge themselves to journey the world without the use of built-in Route Advisor GPS unit, and we had better make sure it is possible.

For DLC Scandinavia, we want the raise the quality bar with signs as well. Check out a compilation of a subset of new navigation signs:
View attachment 1067

Source: http://blog.scssoft.com/2014/11/dlc-scandinavia-signs-in-progress.html

Last edited by a moderator:

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
You slipped in and posted this whilst I was writing my thread! Have merged them both together :P

Looking forward to the release of this dlc, may actually be one that I decide to buy!

Reactions: Speedy

BeBo

Oct 5, 2014
Favourite Truck
Scania
It's looking good, hope they fix the signs on the highways :)

dagamerdude

Oct 19, 2014
Favourite Truck
Scania
If that is all the signs in the dlc than this tells us every single city that will be in the dlc or at least tell us how far north it goes

How awsome would it be if at night you could see the northern lights!

Last edited:

BeBo

Oct 5, 2014
Favourite Truck
Scania
If that is all the signs in the dlc than this tells us every single city that will be in the dlc or at least tell us how far north it goes

How awsome would it be if at night you could see the northern lights!
Those aren't the cities. They are templates of the actual signs.