DLC Scandinavia Prefab Texture Files

Alan5267

Sep 27, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
Is anyone aware where the .dds files are located for the companies in the Scandinavia DLC? I want to reskin the buildings to my liking, but I cant find them anywhere.

John Necir Rebellion

Jun 9, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
Is anyone aware where the .dds files are located for the companies in the Scandinavia DLC? I want to reskin the buildings to my liking, but I cant find them anywhere.
What do you mean @Alan5267 ?
I suggest Extract the Scandinavia DLC with the scs extractor and find the prefabs.

Alan5267

Sep 27, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
What do you mean @Alan5267 ?
I suggest Extract the Scandinavia DLC with the scs extractor and find the prefabs.
I did do that, however, if I open the folder of one of the DLC prefabs, all that is in it are pmg, pmd and pmc files, none are dds files, unlike in the standard ingame prefabs, which also had a dds so you can reskin parts of the building.

John Necir Rebellion

Jun 9, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
logistic_company, ikea and supermarket
I think All of the dds files of the prefabs are in the Materials folder in the Base.scs.", try finding what dds files you need. (I'd find texture files by using Blender w/ 50k's plugin, I just Import the .pmg[3D files] from prefab folder to Blender and Go to the Texture Tab and find the Textures location). I suggest that if you try opening 3d files from the Prefab folder to Blender you can have less time in finding a particular texture. But if you don't know or having difficulty in using Blender, just tell me what texture you can't/hardly find.

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
If they're not in the base.scs then there should be a different archive in the same place with the corresponding DLC name, should imagine it's in there! I've not bought the scandi DLC so afraid I can't help you any more than that :P