Discovery Ticket Map (2 Viewers)

The Mapper

Making irl bus maps
Dec 21, 2017
Kent
Also you seemed to have missed route Nu-Venture route 192, and I may be wrong but I'm sure the 185 doesn't extend to Bluebell Hill Village

EDIT: Woops, living in the past, seems the 192 no longer exists - a symptom of looking at all the old timetables :P
The 185 definitely serves Blue Bell Hill Village, its either a request stop in the late evening or served anyway and there is 185 starting at Kits Coty serving Blue Bell Hilll Village.
The 185 timetable on Nu Venture's website doesn't actually show any midday 185 services which is odd, using other sources like bustimes.org and traveline.info shows the full 185 timetable and I'm certain the 185 serves both Kits Coty and Blue Bell Hill Village even if it's only occasionally and or a request.

The Mapper

Making irl bus maps
Dec 21, 2017
Kent
Anybody a local to Sevenoaks?
The go2 responsive bus service is confusing me, there isn't a set route but an area that buses will serve, what is the area it covers?
Can you use the discovery ticket on the service?, as that is what my map is explicitly showing.

Advertisement

The Mapper

Making irl bus maps
Dec 21, 2017
Kent
I mean, there is more than enough routes in Sevenoaks so I doubt it will look that bare
Well I guess so, I haven't actually started Sevenoaks yet as I was just looking ahead but I have noticed that I few previous routes I would have marked on the map no longer exist. Almost done Tunbridge Wells and then onto Tonbridge and up to Sevenoaks

The Mapper

Making irl bus maps
Dec 21, 2017
Kent
Sevenoaks is definitely barer than it used to be. NOW:
1602944913568.png
1602945011629.png
LAST TIME I DID SEVENOAKS:
3,4,8 gone and the 1,6 shortened, and the 1,2,5,6 all running no more than 3 times a day

Advertisement

PTDriver0429

Another StreetDeck decapitated by Diamond...
Feb 19, 2017
West Midlands, UK
Just asking out of curiosity, are you actually gonna develop the entirety of that map cos that is looking like a map which would be perfectly suited to be UK DLC

I mean... it is a very very big area. It would be a lot of work for the creator and not to mention the framerates. The bigger the map, the lower the frames when it comes to OMSI.

• Sad
Reactions: ELT2003
Jul 19, 2020
Thank you, some how I managed to completely miss out that service and it will be added to the discovery map.
The map will be updated when I figure out what else has changed across the whole area, there's a lot to check.
Not a problem. Another change to add in Surrey is recent amendments to Falcon Coaches routes 514/5 and 564.

The 514/515 now run as a circular, starting and ending in Kingston and running via Esher, Hersham and Molesey (514 clockwise, 515 in the other direction anticlockwise).

As a result, the 564 has been diverted over what was the 515 west of Hersham to Brooklands. This means the 564 no longer serves Whiteley Village, and the section from Brooklands to Addlestone is withdrawn.

Hopefully this helps show it better:

514_515_564.jpg

Reactions: The Mapper

The Mapper

Making irl bus maps
Dec 21, 2017
Kent
Not a problem. Another change to add in Surrey is recent amendments to Falcon Coaches routes 514/5 and 564.

The 514/515 now run as a circular, starting and ending in Kingston and running via Esher, Hersham and Molesey (514 clockwise, 515 in the other direction anticlockwise).

As a result, the 564 has been diverted over what was the 515 west of Hersham to Brooklands. This means the 564 no longer serves Whiteley Village, and the section from Brooklands to Addlestone is withdrawn.

Hopefully this helps show it better:

View attachment 73323
Thanks, very useful.

Advertisement

Just asking out of curiosity, are you actually gonna develop the entirety of that map cos that is looking like a map which would be perfectly suited to be UK DLC
As fun as a map of that size would be, you have to think that this area has some insanely long routes, e.g. the 29 from Tunbridge Wells to Brighton is 2 hours long in the rush hour passing through many towns and villages plus long stretches of the countryside. It would be a map in itself.... As for this route map project; fantastic, the one thing I would change is that the Discovery is valid on the entire stagecoach south operation, you could (if you had the will and time) use it all the way to Salisbury (using active8 but only on the Stagecoach operated journeys).

Last edited:

ROBLOX Bus Simulators

Founder of TMT and Project Merseyside
Jun 18, 2017
Liverpool
I mean... it is a very very big area. It would be a lot of work for the creator and not to mention the framerates. The bigger the map, the lower the frames when it comes to OMSI.
Heading off topic here, but the size of the map doesn't necessarily affect FPS, it's usually dependant on how many assets are in the area, the poly count of those assets and many other stuff - as mentioned in the London DLC thread :)

The Mapper

Making irl bus maps
Dec 21, 2017
Kent
As fun as a map of that size would be, you have to think that this area has some insanely long routes, e.g. the 29 from Tunbridge Wells to Brighton is 2 hours long in the rush hour passing through many towns and villages plus long stretches of the countryside. It would be a map in itself.... As for this route map project; fantastic, the one thing I would change is that the Discovery is valid on the entire stagecoach south operation, you could (if you had the will and time) use it all the way to Salisbury (using active8 but only on the Stagecoach operated journeys).
Wait what, it's valid on all of Stagecoach South, I thought it was only up to the parts included in the Ticket Area (up to Surrey and East Hampshire)

The Mapper

Making irl bus maps
Dec 21, 2017
Kent
Here is the updated Discovery Ticket Map, I have probably missed something, if I have, please tell me.

43A 44 81A 235 School Routes removed
210 Brasted-Charcott, 22 Goudhurst-GallantsLane School Routes removed. I have decided to no longer include any school routes at all.
Canterbury 3B removed, 27 added
Sevenoaks 3,4,8 removed
Edenbridge 232,234 removed
Tunbridge Wells 234 removed
Redhill/Guildford 32 added, I missed this service altogether thanks @Damo
Epsom 318 added
Byfleet/Weybridge/WaltonOnThames/Hersham/Molesey/Esher 515 has been changed to a circular with a new 514 in the opposite direction. 564 now has an altered route. Again, thanks @Damo

discovery mapLupdate.jpg

Attachments

• discovery mapDupdate.jpg
    discovery mapDupdate.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 43

Advertisement

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread