Discord (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 422

hi how can I get back on the discord thanks it says invalid please can you get a new invite link
Look, if they've kicked you, which they seem to have, don't keep posting or hinting everywhere for a new link. They have banned you for a reason so WAIT until they are ready to let you back on. The more you ask, the less they will be bothered about letting you back.

Reactions: RN61

Advertisement

well i didnt even do anything and theres people on there swearing and talking about inappropriate things yet there allowed to? they should kick people who actuallyy have done something instead of leaving me out.

Lukeyboi

Lukeyboi's OMSI Workshop
Apr 5, 2016
Pronouns
He/Him
@Jamie Lowes As much as it pains me to say, I have to agree with @Kieron. They did have their reasons and would not ban someone wrongfully, and I think you should PM an Admin if you have concerns instead of starting threads about it. Now, I don't use the discord so I don't know what you did or why people are swearing but if you have an issue my advice to you is, as I said, to report any concerns you have to an Admin. Starting threads about it is gonna make you become Banhammer #2!

Reactions: Deleted member 422
D

Deleted member 422

well i didnt even do anything and theres people on there swearing and talking about inappropriate things yet there allowed to? they should kick people who actuallyy have done something instead of leaving me out.
Look, no one is saying inappropriate things, its a chat so a 'certain degree' of it is allowed in my opinion, but that doesn't mean you have to go around posting everywhere to be let back on. I also take this to be a slight dig at the moderators, if they believe you should be banned, then you debate that with them at their discretions and not posting it here, use the PM on here.

alright then im literally just gonna leave the forum, i dont mean leaveas in.. leave, i mean it as in i will come back and look at new wips etc and maybe upload but im not gonna come to this site for a while so goodbye everyone see you all when ever i feel like i want to talk again which may be weeks

@Kieron @ALX400 Bus Train &Aviation im not angry at you by the way!

Goodbye guys

Advertisement

Lukeyboi

Lukeyboi's OMSI Workshop
Apr 5, 2016
Pronouns
He/Him
alright then im literally just gonna leave the forum, i dont mean leaveas in.. leave, i mean it as in i will come back and look at new wips etc and maybe upload but im not gonna come to this site for a while so goodbye everyone see you all when ever i feel like i want to talk again which may be weeks

@Kieron @ALX400 Bus Train &Aviation im not angry at you by the way!

Goodbye guys
Leaving? Honestly? I'm sorry I think thats a bit far - you're not banned from the forums so, as I said, you might as well PM, as your ban COULD be a mistake.

Well, you still gonna be on Instagram right?

yes ill put more time into that because id rather be out on real buses so there will be more photos im making some watermarks now and things its not just the Ban, its the discusting critisicm ive had recently about things ive made, theres advice then there people just trying to make you feel bad, so yes ill be on instagram and flickr now with more photos with the extra time to do so

mods if you want to hide this thread then go ahead im not really that bothered!

D

Deleted member 422

yes ill put more time into that because id rather be out on real buses so there will be more photos im making some watermarks now and things its not just the Ban, its the discusting critisicm ive had recently about things ive made, theres advice then there people just trying to make you feel bad, so yes ill be on instagram and flickr now with more photos with the extra time to do so

mods if you want to hide this thread then go ahead im not really that bothered!
I try to understand how you feel, and I agree to an extent that some people are being just plain rude (me probably included from time to time!) but sometimes when people are trying to give you advice and you think its all high quality when some times it don't come near it, people get frustrated that you wont take advice. I wouldn't advise leaving the forums entirely, as then it will just increase on you're part and get worse. You just need to think carefully about what you say and where and it will all become better. Running away is how it will be seen, but its your choice. If you go, then good luck and goodbye for now :)

Reactions: RN61

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
That's enough, guys. If you were kicked you were kicked for inappropriate behavior. Being able to use the Discord is a privilege, not a right, and you lost that privilege.

If you are referring to the projects you uploaded, they did not meet our upload standards - mainly because they had insufficient install instructions.

And that's probably enough backseat moderating, too ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread