Development Team for a map (UK) (1 Viewer)

So, I am developing a map based around The County Of Kent, it is fictional.
I was wondering if anyone could help me develop it.
Here is a screenshot:
-20191123224916_1.jpg

Please let me know what you think and if you would like to help, Thank You!

Advertisement

Advertisement

KyleOmsi2

Omsi Developer
Masterswitch Studios
Apr 30, 2017
If you want my honest advice dude i would create the map yourself and get the basic template how you want it. A community developed map has its set backs in the forms of leaks and various other factors like it not being up to standard and not too mention fall outs of which are rife within the community. I wish you luck in the creation of your map and certainly am an advocate for more community created content. In terms of help i would out source things like assets and repaints for sure but the map itself i'd personally advise you keep to your own standards and the way you want it. Speaking from experience on both what issues i have come across as well as the issues that seem to constantly flag up in the community. I would hate to see a project 6 months down the line be cancelled because of community disagreements which being truthful is why a lot (not all) of projects never see the light of day.

If you want my honest advice dude i would create the map yourself and get the basic template how you want it. A community developed map has its set backs in the forms of leaks and various other factors like it not being up to standard and not too mention fall outs of which are rife within the community. I wish you luck in the creation of your map and certainly am an advocate for more community created content. In terms of help i would out source things like assets and repaints for sure but the map itself i'd personally advise you keep to your own standards and the way you want it. Speaking from experience on both what issues i have come across as well as the issues that seem to constantly flag up in the community. I would hate to see a project 6 months down the line be cancelled because of community disagreements which being truthful is why a lot (not all) of projects never see the light of day.
Thank you for the advice, I will still accept people for hofs e.g. now but I wont get help with the map, cheers man!

KyleOmsi2

Omsi Developer
Masterswitch Studios
Apr 30, 2017
Im not saying dont get help as it is your project to run how you see fit dude. Im simply saying weigh it up as experience has taught me from seeing other peoples projects ect that its difficult to get cooperation with projects as large as maps.

Advertisement

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread