Answered destinations wont work

zakforbes4

From Glasgow Massive fan of buses and trains
Aug 25, 2018
Favourite Truck
DENNIS
On every bus other than alx400 london german ones and e200 in scunthorpe dests dont work passengers get on but the screen is just blank any help would be greatly appreciated thanks
zakforbes4

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
Administrator
UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
When you open the file you downloaded you will find an "OMSI 2" folder, and inside you'll find 3 folders: "Fonts", "Money" and "Vehicles". Copy those 3 folders into the "OMSI 2" folder where OMSI is installed, and they'll merge with the existing identically named folders and all the files end up in the right place.

D

Deleted member 295

Some buses use a texture per individual destination (particularly the HK ones such as the ADL E500MMC etc), so without a HOF that's been set up accordingly and textures that exist for it to show then it will be blank. Can I ask what bus specifically you're trying to use? There are tutorials out there for guidance on how to make your own if someone hasn't already done so.

D

Deleted member 295

Hmm, as far as I know the C400R is compatible with any HOF as it's not texture based, so I'm not sure what's going on there. Is it just Scunthorpe you're having the issue with or is it the case in other maps aswell?

zakforbes4

From Glasgow Massive fan of buses and trains
Aug 25, 2018
Favourite Truck
DENNIS
Hmm, as far as I know the C400R is compatible with any HOF as it's not texture based, so I'm not sure what's going on there. Is it just Scunthorpe you're having the issue with or is it the case in other maps aswell?
everymap

D

Deleted member 295

Not something I've heard of before, the only thing I can think of is the C400R you're using is based on Krueger scripts and you haven't got the necessary files installed for that. Sorry I can't be of much help other than that, maybe somebody else has a better idea.

ScarSULL

ThamesideBuses - Zimbs
Sep 23, 2017
Hey.

Is it possible if you can send screenshots of the bus in game and your OMSI2/Vehicles/London Citybus 400 folder.

Thanks.
Uncle ScarSull