Destination displays not displaying.. Any suggestions?

• Please note that answers to questions that receive more than 5 collective down votes will be automatically hidden.

rbo123

Mar 24, 2018
Hi guys,
You obviously know how the destination display window works in OMSI 2.
But, whenever I set the destination, it doesn't show up on the destination blinds..
Any fixes or suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

sancouve

Armchair Developer
Nov 10, 2016
Have you copied the appropriate hof files? If yes, check with Hof Suite or whatever hof editor you prefer to see if the destination texts are properly entered.

iDan98

Apr 15, 2017
Have you tried verifying the integrity of the game cache on Steam? Mine weren't showing up for certain buses like the regional ALX400, and that managed to fix it.

rbo123

Mar 24, 2018
Have you tried verifying the integrity of the game cache on Steam? Mine weren't showing up for certain buses like the regional ALX400, and that managed to fix it.
I have just done that, still seems not to be working.

TecnoSam6

Proud Supporter of V3D Studios
May 8, 2016
1. Does it do it for all buses? (If not which ones?)
2. If it does it for certain buses have you installed the font files?
3. When you spawn a bus does it give you an option to select a depot? If not you will need to place the .HOF files in the bus directory.

rbo123

Mar 24, 2018
1. Does it do it for all buses? (If not which ones?)
2. If it does it for certain buses have you installed the font files?
3. When you spawn a bus does it give you an option to select a depot? If not you will need to place the .HOF files in the bus directory.
Hi Tecno, The displays only work on the default buses, and I'm trying to get it to work on the add-on buses. I have placed the correct .HOF files in the bus directory.

TecnoSam6

Proud Supporter of V3D Studios
May 8, 2016
Hi Tecno, The displays only work on the default buses, and I'm trying to get it to work on the add-on buses. I have placed the correct .HOF files in the bus directory.
It seems like you haven't installed the fonts correctly. When you download a bus there will be multiple folders. Fonts and vehicles to name a few. Make sure you are extracting ALL the folders.

ross_4122

Scottish Vyking Veg
Staff Team Leader
Content Control
Premium Subscriber
Apr 1, 2016
Can we just confirm which bus you are trying to use? It's very difficult to troubleshoot something with the vague details you've provided, @rbo123.

Reactions: rbo123