Buses Dennis Trident Plaxton President (Un-cancelled)

• Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

Are you hyped for this bus?

• Total voters

Mikey

Howdy.
Feb 6, 2018
Oh it's just beautiful!!!! Everyday we get a little closer to driving this masterpiece. Are the windows opaque because it's on Blender, @Lukeyboi ?

Tom99962

Radington and TMP Maker
Jun 3, 2017
Looks absloutly Smashing, Love the London Genral one since my local line used to have those

LH275

"Allons-y, Alonso!"
Dec 9, 2016
Noo, I was quite looking forward to the release of this, what a shame! :(

Hullian111

Resident Ellie Rose Spotter
Aug 5, 2017
Absolutely gutted to hear about this. One vehicle down from my fictional company, and one vehicle down from my livery pack.

Regardless, from what I've heard, this is due to Luke getting into Year 11 and preparing for his GCSEs. Seems logical - it's best to offload a time-consuming and stressful side project in favour of getting that education. I mean, think about it: what's more important? Getting GSCE grades that can probably land you a good job, or snapping together a vehicle for a game?

Going from what I've been through, I say the former. Good luck in your future endeavours. Here's hoping it might come back... next year?

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Renowned and Fusioned Member
Jun 28, 2018
I'm really sorry to hear about the Trident's cancellation! :(
I was really looking forward to the President, it seemed to be such an exceptionally high quality piece of work.
Yet I can understand it 100%, if life gets in the way of the development of this bus, then the development of this bus will have to wait until another time.
I really hope that some day the development of the bus will start again, and that some other day in the future, we'd actually be able to get behind that Trident's awesomely modelled steering wheel. :eek:
Anyways, I wish you good luck on those GCSEs, Lukeyboi! :)

Jacobthebus

Weeeeeeeeeee
Mar 7, 2016
I think I can speak on behalf of a lot of people who have done their GCSEs in saying that they should take priority over certain 'hobbies' to an extent, purely due to how it can affect future opportunities.
As someone who has witnessed the project grow, I wish Luke all the best!

Reactions: Mikey and Tayte44

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Renowned and Fusioned Member
Jun 28, 2018
View attachment 38498
We're back in business
It's awesome to hear that! :D
How did the GCSEs go? If you're back in business, I assume they went great?

Also, that Pressy looks absolutely phenomenal! :eek:
It looks as if you imported the Plaxton President into your computer, straight from reality! :eek:
I just wish I had 3D-modelling skills like that... :oops:
Anyways, I'm really hyped for the Trident's release! o_O

Also, are you redoing the interior? It's nowhere to be seen, neither in this picture nor in the workbench one a few days ago...
Thanks in advance! ;)

BTW: I noticed how the bus is now 'Un-cancelled'. Nice!