Buses Dennis Trident Plaxton President (Un-cancelled)

• Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

Are you hyped for this bus?

• Total voters

kieran246813579

Mar 4, 2018
looks very good keep up with the hard work. I know a bus company called Notts+Derby in derby and they have around 20 of these buses still running on the road

Reactions: Mikey

Kyle C

I'm Kyle :-)
Oct 17, 2016
Sorry I'm a bit late to the party, but looking good! Can't wait to drive this <3

Lukeyboi

Veteran Member
Apr 5, 2016

A long time ago I made this, it was not very good and had minuscule resemblance to the real thing.

However...
1532987434928.png

1532987509631.png

I have managed to fix it, and now it looks like the real thing. I added the little dots, adjusted the dimensions, etc and now it looks pretty damn close.

Also, if you're wondering why those buttons are green, I was testing out Lightmaps for them, so they'll look like that basically whenever the electrics are on

jonathonlawrence_316

Mar 19, 2016
ticket machine is stunning, so much detail, on something which will not be looked at to closely, i love it, small things like that is what i love to see, well done mate, keep up the splendid work :) @Lukeyboi

Liaamm

Jan 16, 2016
Just thinking, I know obviously you can emulate card scanning, but I wonder if you could emulate the time it takes for one of these machines to register one... ;)

Reactions: W942 ULL
May 26, 2017
Just thinking, I know obviously you can emulate card scanning, but I wonder if you could emulate the time it takes for one of these machines to register one... ;)
@Lukeyboi if you could do that it would be awesome! Say something on the reader like card accepted or scanning. Please do that if you can!

Reactions: W942 ULL

Kyle C

I'm Kyle :-)
Oct 17, 2016
I know on Chicago DLC, it pauses whilst it scans then it says "Accepted" - I'll try to find an example to post

EDIT: Here it is