Buses Dennis Javelin Plaxton Profile (1 Viewer)

This was originally the B12M Plaxton Paragon, but I have changed my mind and gone with a Profile instead.

My first bus for Omsi!
I think we need more british coaches and coaches in general for Omsi, so I've decided to kick off with one of my favourite coaches, the Plaxton Paragon!
There are obviously a couple of things that need to be improved, for instance I'm going to rebuild the door, but other than that the project is going swimmingly so far!

I've been working with ALX400 Bus Train &Aviation who really kindly helped me get started by giving me the basic shell of the bus.
Screen Shot 2017-12-21 at 01.51.22.png

I personally can't wait to watch this project flourish and I can't wait to get it released to all your lovely people!

Please Note:
- Beta testers will be picked of my own accord
- It's alright to ask certain things about the coach, like the seat layout, but please DO NOT go to the extreme.
- I appreciate people may be excited, but please refrain from asking a release date. I'll release it as soon as I believe it is complete.

Last edited:

Rhys stirling

Developer of Stowten
May 4, 2016
Wigan
im the same here, as i like buses i am know around my school as 'busboy' and 'busw****r', i just tell people to grow up but it still affects me inside. Just ignore it, as soon as they see it isn't effecting you they will get bored and move onto someone else. So sorry it seems to be happening to alot of people. Some people just need to get a grip and grow up. I just find it ridiculous how you're not allowed to like something/someone without everybody else's approval. Take as much time off as you need, and trust me on this, it'll get better in time.

im the same here, as i like buses i am know around my school as 'busboy' and 'busw****r', i just tell people to grow up but it still affects me inside. Just ignore it, as soon as they see it isn't effecting you they will get bored and move onto someone else. So sorry it seems to be happening to alot of people. Some people just need to get a grip and grow up. I just find it ridiculous how you're not allowed to like something/someone without everybody else's approval. Take as much time off as you need, and trust me on this, it'll get better in time.
I get that aswell, there’s a very bad one who keeps calling me Bus Boy, Bus W***** (both as you said), Stupid Bus Watcher, Bus Stalker and others

Advertisement

I get that aswell, there’s a very bad one who keeps calling me Bus Boy, Bus W***** (both as you said), Stupid Bus Watcher, Bus Stalker and others

Same here...buses are my passion in life the only thing to keep me happy. For example having my mock GCSE this week I’m getting very stressed out, so I turn to omsi for some fun and to calm me down. Because recently it was national career week we had to write down what we wanted to be. I’ve always wanted to be a bus driver however if I said that most likely would of been mocked even more. One of my friends also made fun of me on Xbox cause I wanted to be one. However doing something you’re passionate about makes you wanna get out of bed in the morning. Ignore what they are all saying! I don’t care if we get mocked anymore. I love buses!

Same here...buses are my passion in life the only thing to keep me happy. For example having my mock GCSE this week I’m getting very stressed out, so I turn to omsi for some fun and to calm me down. Because recently it was national career week we had to write down what we wanted to be. I’ve always wanted to be a bus driver however if I said that most likely would of been mocked even more. One of my friends also made fun of me on Xbox cause I wanted to be one. However doing something you’re passionate about makes you wanna get out of bed in the morning. Ignore what they are all saying! I don’t care if we get mocked anymore. I love buses!
And then we try getting pictures of Buses but if your caught, well that’s it

Advertisement

Rhys stirling

Developer of Stowten
May 4, 2016
Wigan

Oh good luck with your mocks & same here we’ve been doing what we want to be when we’re older in careers at school & it’s one of those moments, I spoke to sir & he said that’s what he wanted to be when he was younger so that gave me hope & if anyone says anything in that lesson to me I just get him. It doesn’t help with the fact of my mum & dad want me to be a teacher so every time I even mention the job that would make me happy (bus driver) they have a go at me because they are not payed great but my motto is
‘Why do something that you don’t enjoy but gets payed well, when there is something out there that you are interested in but maby not payed great’
You are far more likely to work harder in something that you enjoy than not.

Hullian111

EYMS Buses Really Mean Business
Aug 5, 2017
... well, where do you think?!
I mean, it's never come to fruition in secondary school, and now, college, but I feel for you. I always fear that one day, the picking-on will eventually start.

Oh good luck with your mocks & same here we’ve been doing what we want to be when we’re older in careers at school & it’s one of those moments, I spoke to sir & he said that’s what he wanted to be when he was younger so that gave me hope & if anyone says anything in that lesson to me I just get him. It doesn’t help with the fact of my mum & dad want me to be a teacher so every time I even mention the job that would make me happy (bus driver) they have a go at me because they are not payed great but my motto is
‘Why do something that you don’t enjoy but gets payed well, when there is something out there that you are interested in but maby not payed great’
You are far more likely to work harder in something that you enjoy than not.

Thank you for wishing me good luck. My parents think that I shouldn’t really be one however if I do, why not work in management. I would but I would much prefer driving.

Advertisement

DBRepaints

Temsa Avenue 63000 YJ10 DTF
Nov 26, 2016
Bradford,Yorkshire,England
STATEMENT:
I have recently been at the forefront of abuse as well as ridiculous rumours being spread therefore increasing the abuse, causing my mental health to take a turn for the worst. Therefore I have decided it is only right for me to pause production of the Plaxton Profile until further notice. I apologise to all who have been eagerly awaiting updates but this is time that I need. Thank you.

Its allright mate Take as long off as you need! No one should face abuse especially with mental health involved!

Rhys

Add-on London Team
Mar 20, 2016
@Greywolf
Although something bad has happened to you. I personally do feel that information, as such should be left away from the forums and your post has been edited to removed some details. Please be wary of what you say, there are many young people on here. All the best for your break.

I’m going to lock this topic for now. Please message one of us forum moderators if you would like it reopened.

Last edited:

Greywolf

It's a PROFILE, guys!
Dec 3, 2017
Suffolk
cinisdesign.co.uk
Well hello!
We're back, restarting and ready to go!
It's not much but the basic shape is there - I'll be working on this for a while tonight I think!

Screen Shot 2018-04-27 at 19.43.32.png

I've decided I will "copy" Citaro2013 (it's inspiration) and release this in three stages - Static, AI and finally driveable. There won't be any destination boards though, rather a paper card in the front windshield!

Great to be back and working!

Advertisement

Users who are viewing this thread