DENNIS DART SLF (6 Viewers)

• Please note that answers to questions that receive more than 5 collective down votes will be automatically hidden.
  • Any votes made on Help & Advice threads pre-upgrade (10th Oct) will not appear as they are yet to be migrated. They will be shown as before once migration has been completed.

thebusman8000

dear fellow members is there a reason why the stagecoach skin pack for the dennis dart slf dose not display the only option you get is arriva also there is a problem with the dennis dart mpd there is a hole in the cab floor thank you

Advertisement

Bobby567

Creator of the Yorkshire Reds Repaint Pack
dear fellow members is there a reason why the stagecoach skin pack for the dennis dart slf dose not display the only option you get is arriva also there is a problem with the dennis dart mpd there is a hole in the cab floor thank you
Those buses I believe are MM2 Converts that are illegal. Correct me if I am wrong. :)

Networker88

The fact they are MM2 converts doesn't automatically make them 'illegal'. There is a Dennis Dart MPD out there that (I believe) was converted from MM2, and was converted by the person who made it for MM2 (the same was done for the Eclipse & Gemini 1). However, these models are not up to the same standards as most contemporary UK content; and finding a legitimate download link for them can be quite difficult, if not impossible since AussieX went down a while back.

In the case of the MPD, it was released unfinished on an 'as-is' basis, so there won't be any fixes forthcoming. Additionally, certain individuals took it upon themselves to create mods for the MPD, and some also converted MM2 models to work with OMSI, but it could never be determined if permissions were granted from the original authors to do so (hence the terms 'illegal bus'). As far as I know, one of these mods was a longer Dennis Dart SLF. As those running this forum obviously wouldn't wish to be associated with any dubious content, they are considered 'unsupported' (you can see more information and why at: Buses not permitted on Fellowsfilm).

TL;DR: unfortunately as they are unsupported, we can't help.

Partially good news is that someone does appear to be making a Dart, I've seen the Project Point page on Facebook. It would appear that its early on in the developmental stage, but hopefully it'll be out at some stage.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.

Users who are viewing this thread

• LH275
  • ROBLOX Bus Simulators
  • M