Buses Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer II

• Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
Staff Team Leader
Forum Moderator
UKDT
Premium Subscriber
Dec 10, 2015
For anyone who doesn't know, Road-hog123 is working on a brand new Pointer Dart 2 for OMSI 2. It's a new model, built from scratch, and is meant to be the best quality UK bus we've had yet. :)

General project discussion and Q&A will go here, more formal development logs will go in the other (locked) thread. This is so the latter thread can serve as a reference for bus developers in the future, without them having to sift through general chit-chat.

Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer II
75f8dfa9d033a2a76e12488a76ebac9f.jpeg
(this is not the specific specification of the final model, but merely a generic photo of the vehicle in question)​

Simulation Network

NXWM Repaint King
Apr 3, 2016
I've got the patience but I would have no clue how to make a bus for OMSI I would also like to make a map but again I have no idea how to use the OMSI editor it's to complicated. I'm a noob D: Wish I had some sort of lessons to use OMSI editor xD  Good luck with making the Dennis Dart :)  @Road-hog123

Reactions: Road-hog123

Lukeyboi

Veteran Member
Apr 5, 2016
I'd like to see a dart in OMSI. As long as it takes to make, I'll be supporting you every step of the way! ;)  (well, unless one day I'm unexplainably wiped out which hopefully shouldn't happen)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: henryhoward14

RoBbDaBaNkK

Apr 5, 2016
I would love to see a proper Dart in Omsi2, there is one out there but I would say that it is mediocre, the interior technically doesn't exist.

A

Admin

I would love to see a proper Dart in Omsi2, there is one out there but I would say that it is mediocre, the interior technically doesn't exist.
Plus, that bus was a Dart MPD, which is smaller. The Pointer is better anyway :P

RoBbDaBaNkK

Apr 5, 2016
I was meaning in terms of the real bus. I know it has no interior, and for that the OMSI model is *monkey whoop* (Nice Edit there Whistlehead).

Lukeyboi

Veteran Member
Apr 5, 2016
I was meaning in terms of the real bus. I know it has no interior, and for that the OMSI model is *monkey whoop*
The OMSI model is ok on the exterior, it's just the dash area that needs work really.

Lakitu

Prepare for trouble! Make it double!
Content Control
Jan 1, 1970
The 2 man1333 vehicles are fantastic except for a few issues, namely the lack of a dashboard. They are great AI vehicles though.

Reactions: Admin
A

Admin

I still enjoy driving them Darts, especially with the Allison AT545 :P