Buses Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer II

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
Staff Team Leader
Forum Moderator
UKDT
Premium Subscriber
Dec 10, 2015
For anyone who doesn't know, Road-hog123 is working on a brand new Pointer Dart 2 for OMSI 2. It's a new model, built from scratch, and is meant to be the best quality UK bus we've had yet. :)

General project discussion and Q&A will go here, more formal development logs will go in the other (locked) thread. This is so the latter thread can serve as a reference for bus developers in the future, without them having to sift through general chit-chat.

Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer II
75f8dfa9d033a2a76e12488a76ebac9f.jpeg
(this is not the specific specification of the final model, but merely a generic photo of the vehicle in question)​

Simulation Network

NXWM Repaint King
Apr 3, 2016
I've got the patience but I would have no clue how to make a bus for OMSI I would also like to make a map but again I have no idea how to use the OMSI editor it's to complicated. I'm a noob D: Wish I had some sort of lessons to use OMSI editor xD  Good luck with making the Dennis Dart :)  @Road-hog123

Reactions: Road-hog123

Lukeyboi

Veteran Member
Apr 5, 2016
I'd like to see a dart in OMSI. As long as it takes to make, I'll be supporting you every step of the way! ;)  (well, unless one day I'm unexplainably wiped out which hopefully shouldn't happen)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: henryhoward14

RoBbDaBaNkK

Apr 5, 2016
I would love to see a proper Dart in Omsi2, there is one out there but I would say that it is mediocre, the interior technically doesn't exist.

A

Admin

I would love to see a proper Dart in Omsi2, there is one out there but I would say that it is mediocre, the interior technically doesn't exist.
Plus, that bus was a Dart MPD, which is smaller. The Pointer is better anyway :P

RoBbDaBaNkK

Apr 5, 2016
I was meaning in terms of the real bus. I know it has no interior, and for that the OMSI model is *monkey whoop* (Nice Edit there Whistlehead).

Lukeyboi

Veteran Member
Apr 5, 2016
I was meaning in terms of the real bus. I know it has no interior, and for that the OMSI model is *monkey whoop*
The OMSI model is ok on the exterior, it's just the dash area that needs work really.

Lakitu

Prepare for trouble! Make it double!
Content Control
Jan 1, 1970
The 2 man1333 vehicles are fantastic except for a few issues, namely the lack of a dashboard. They are great AI vehicles though.

Reactions: Admin
A

Admin

I still enjoy driving them Darts, especially with the Allison AT545 :P