Dennis Dart MPD (1 Viewer)

LH275

????????????
Dec 9, 2016
London
Can someone help me please? I have been trying for ages to work out how to get rid of the Arriva logo on all the other repaints I have on the Dart because its on top of all the logos as you can see in the image below
20171005181302_1.jpg

Advertisement

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
FF Council
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Kent, UK
roadhog123.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
@Hullian111 Yes, because the developer never finished it. Any versions with different seats / working or textured dashboard / ticket machine / E200 fronts bodged on are modifications made without the author's permission.

Advertisement

Castlemilk37

98% Organic Human (may contain traces of asbestos)
Jun 29, 2016
1 Muriel Street, Barrhead
Someone started a thread on here saying they were working on one almost 2 years ago, but they have declined to comment on progress since the first post they made.
I don't know of any other announced Pointer II Darts in production.
Wasn't that you?

Advertisement

Thank you, @N531 DWM it worked you're a genius! ;) I'm sorry it took me so long to reply

@Road-hog123 Since the developer never finished this Dart, do you happen to know anyone that may be making a new version of it?
You're absolutely welcome, spent many of hours repainting this thing so i should hope i know how to do it ;) enjoy working on it anyway! :)

Apr 5, 2016
I remember within the last 6 months someone saying they were making a dart pack (pointer mpd, slf etc) not seen anything since, same as it went quiet on the optare pack as well, maybe they are just working in the background to avoid the kind of abuse V3D and to a point rhys has received because they weren't ready yesterday...…..just a thought

Advertisement

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread