Delete my downloads (1 Viewer)

Solution
Cool. I hope you ejnoy my mods. The A21 is a great bus to the UK Maps & managed to add a few more to it I felt it would be liked by players. I've lost everything for omsi as I posted on facebook. I'm sure ill find a new venture could take up my photography again its been a while. Although ive stopped modding I will still be a member here just incase in the future I get back into omsi

Hullian111

EYMS Buses Really Mean Business
Aug 5, 2017
... well, where do you think?!
Hertfordshire, eh? Well, ain't that a shame that Aussiex took the map with it.

In the hope that it comes back (which due to apparent PC issues, it might not), I've just downloaded your ALX400 London rollblinds back - I've not seen a map served by Arriva yet, and I'm always open to giving new maps a try. If you want it gone, just report it, and ask the moderators to delete the download.

Advertisement

Hullian111

EYMS Buses Really Mean Business
Aug 5, 2017
... well, where do you think?!
Just gone through and cherrypicked what I wanted from your Facebook page. It's inspired me to pick up the A21, despite having previously not picked it up because none were ever used in the UK to my knowledge. I wish you well for your future endeavors - here's hoping that you're able to pick up OMSI 2 all over again, should you be able to rebuild from scratch.

Reactions: AC86
Cool. I hope you ejnoy my mods. The A21 is a great bus to the UK Maps & managed to add a few more to it I felt it would be liked by players. I've lost everything for omsi as I posted on facebook. I'm sure ill find a new venture could take up my photography again its been a while. Although ive stopped modding I will still be a member here just incase in the future I get back into omsi

Solution
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread