Delete my downloads

• Please note that answers to questions that receive more than 5 collective down votes will be automatically hidden.

AC86

Jun 22, 2016
Favourite Truck
DENNIS
I want do delete my Downloads as im no longer modding for OMSI2 and will not be able to offer support for any problems people may have. Can someone tell me how I delete my downloads?

Thanks AC86

Reactions: Transit UK980

Hullian111

bruh momentum
Aug 5, 2017
Hertfordshire, eh? Well, ain't that a shame that Aussiex took the map with it.

In the hope that it comes back (which due to apparent PC issues, it might not), I've just downloaded your ALX400 London rollblinds back - I've not seen a map served by Arriva yet, and I'm always open to giving new maps a try. If you want it gone, just report it, and ask the moderators to delete the download.

AC86

Jun 22, 2016
Favourite Truck
DENNIS
Thanks Hullian111 hope my mod works for you if Aussix comes back online

AC86

Jun 22, 2016
Favourite Truck
DENNIS
Ive requested facebook to delete my page in less than 2weeks it might be worth a look as I posted most of my mods to download there Huillan111 AC86

Hullian111

bruh momentum
Aug 5, 2017
Just gone through and cherrypicked what I wanted from your Facebook page. It's inspired me to pick up the A21, despite having previously not picked it up because none were ever used in the UK to my knowledge. I wish you well for your future endeavors - here's hoping that you're able to pick up OMSI 2 all over again, should you be able to rebuild from scratch.

Reactions: AC86

AC86

Jun 22, 2016
Favourite Truck
DENNIS
Cool. I hope you ejnoy my mods. The A21 is a great bus to the UK Maps & managed to add a few more to it I felt it would be liked by players. I've lost everything for omsi as I posted on facebook. I'm sure ill find a new venture could take up my photography again its been a while. Although ive stopped modding I will still be a member here just incase in the future I get back into omsi