Maps Daytonford County: 1995-2015 (1 Viewer)

Advertisement

hi did what you told me but still I will try map tools again

Advertisement

Hi all i have download all of the things that is needed but need theses splines but cannot get the map working
Splines\Terrain Spline\Terrain Spline_Other textures\Terrain-Spline_Asphalt\10mTerrain_Spline_Asphalt.sli
Splines\Terrain Spline\Terrain Spline_Other textures\Terrain-Spline_Asphalt\4mTerrain_Spline_Asphalt.sli
Splines\Terrain Spline\Terrain Spline_Other textures\Terrain-Spline_Asphalt2\20mTerrain_Spline_Asphalt2.sli

Advertisement

Hi guys just tried to have a go at installing the daytonford map and all i'm getting is the infamous blue screen. I have done a map tools and nothing is missing plus I have also gone through the ai list and checked off the vehicles as I go and nothing is missing not sure what else I can try. Any ideas?

Hi guys just tried to have a go at installing the daytonford map and all i'm getting is the infamous blue screen. I have done a map tools and nothing is missing plus I have also gone through the ai list and checked off the vehicles as I go and nothing is missing not sure what else I can try. Any ideas?
Hmm.......if you’re getting the Blue Sky glitch, you might be missing vehicles.

check your vehicles folder to see

Jan 14, 2020
Hi Guys / Girls

I recently downloaded Daytonford and too had the blank screen issue. Looking at other threads, and my own research, I think I've found the problem.
I have everything installed that needs to be and the only line in my logfile that gives me cause for concern is this:

104 01:46:30 - - Warning: Line "maps\Daytonford County 1995-2015\Chrono\G_TT\TTData\Daytran.ttl", tour 6A has at least one invalid trip (Nr. 2)!
105 01:46:30 - - Warning: Line "maps\Daytonford County 1995-2015\Chrono\G_TT\TTData\Daytran.ttl", tour 6B has at least one invalid trip (Nr. 2)!
106 01:46:30 - - Warning: Line "maps\Daytonford County 1995-2015\Chrono\G_TT\TTData\Daytran.ttl", tour 6C has at least one invalid trip (Nr. 2)!
107 01:46:30 - - Warning: Line "maps\Daytonford County 1995-2015\Chrono\G_TT\TTData\Daytran.ttl", tour 6D has at least one invalid trip (Nr. 2)!

I had a little delve into the editor and if you ask it to find faulty 'Tracks' you get this:
1579099591631.png

Also, on Tracks and Trips the 206 route is full of faulty station links, hence the trip itself is invalid and OMSI can't deal with it.

Here are some examples of the errors:

1579099820268.png

I have tried to play around with it, but my editor knowledge is very poor. I cannot fix this, but hopefully someone with more knowledge can.

Even if we could remove the 206 route from the map entirely it should then work, but I am no expert.

I can find faults, but not fix them ????

The 206 route is the problem, any help fixing this for me and others would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Thanks in advance

Jack

Advertisement

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread