Maps Daytonford County: 1995-2015 (1 Viewer)

Advertisement

The Echo Versa is linked on the download page and should be found at 3dtranstudio.net.

The train should be in the download, so it may be worth redownloading the file from here.

Sorry the map has quite a lot of AI dependencies which are a lot harder to troubleshoot than missing objects!

Advertisement

I have the same problem as Shiraz.

I have no missing objects or splines (maptools confirmed), but have a blue sky.

I went through the custom ai list and have all the vehicles.

I also went through the log files and found omsi not being able to find texture files that are there. I have had no problems with the map not loading because of things like this before, so am unaware of why it doesn't work. Some objects, such as Tony_A Dominoes are used on other maps and textures work fine... still confused.

Attached is the log file - Any help appreciated.

Attachments

• logfile.txt
    45.8 KB · Views: 10
Blue sky (at least used) to mean AI vehicles were missing. Objects/splines would generally cause the whole game to crash. Try loading the map in the OMSI editor and if you can see the map in there, I believe the AI list is your issue.

Quite a big one would be to make sure you have the RNC pack (from AussieX) installed- it can be quite an easy one to miss.

Blue sky (at least used) to mean AI vehicles were missing. Objects/splines would generally cause the whole game to crash. Try loading the map in the OMSI editor and if you can see the map in there, I believe the AI list is your issue.

Quite a big one would be to make sure you have the RNC pack (from AussieX) installed- it can be quite an easy one to miss.

Doesnt load up in editor - just blue sky.

Advertisement

I think one problem is that the 'MB 405 Camo' link goes to a Lions City.

Update : I found the MB 405 Camo on another website, made the ai list default and now it works :)

I love the map! i just have one question: how do I change the AI list to my liking? I have a bunch of buses that I want to see in the game to make the map more American, and make it a little less boring.

In the OMSI/maps/Daytonford County folder, there is a default AI List .cfg file which you should update. Then in each of the chronos there is an AI List for that. You can change any or all of them as necessary but bare in mind you need to have the correct date selected depending on which AI Lists you update.

I'm sure there are tutorials online and here explaining how the AI Lists work. I haven't worked with them for a long time now

Advertisement

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread