Day cabs in ATS? (1 Viewer)

So, I was looking through the ATS screenshots when I stumbled upon this.

nJ5sx1K.jpg

Seems like the Peterbilt has a day cab and sleeper cab version, which in my opinion is awesome! I think some (but not all) other trucks will have this option aswell. This is a lovely addition to ATS!

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
It's pretty cool that they're putting in this option, even if it's just for one brand! Hopefully it's not just Peterbilt though, would be cool if we can do the same with the Volvo's etc! Would be interesting to see if the game will actually let you sleep at service stations or if you'll need to find a motel/hotel instead

Advertisement

Would be interesting to see if the game will actually let you sleep at service stations or if you'll need to find a motel/hotel instead

Oh yeah, it'd be very nice if that's the case!

EDIT: I've checked and all trucks seen in the ATS screenshots so far have day cab versions IRL. We can expect this to be an option for all trucks revealed so far!

Last edited:
Reactions: exHauster
file0104.jpg
We leave to the 3D mod authors to create the Kenworth W900 Long Frame with all the lights and everything to make look nice at night, but the one in ETS 2 has quite the height from the ground to the start of the frame; here's hoping that they make it lower to the ground as it should be. But we shouldn't be hasty with our demands, things like copyright to designs, logo names, I think even the trailer designs have some sort of copyright design.

Reactions: Muzz

Advertisement

Menacing Scarab

The Cultured Redneck
Jul 30, 2014
I'm thinking they might only be using the daycabs for like quickjobs. I would certainly be cool with having them as an option though if you were just going to run in a more developed limited area. I couldn't see choosing that option if you were really trying to do an OTR thing because it just doesn't make sense to try to use a daycab truck for that purpose.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread