DAF/Scania cab interiors? (1 Viewer)

Could someone post a shot of the DAF XF Space Aero 530 (with the 1400 L fuel tank), the DAF XP Super Space 530 (again, with the 1400 L fuel tank) and the Scania's (the ones with most fuel in the tank), from the driving view (ie camera shot 1 when you're driving).

I want to see how the built-in GPS overlays (underlays!) with the F3 views of the map. I keep forgetting to make a note of the trucks I'm driving when I do Quick Jobs.

I don't have a truck yet and I'm keen on those two DAFs.

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
Could someone post a shot of the DAF XF Space Aero 530 (with the 1400 L fuel tank), the DAF XP Super Space 530 (again, with the 1400 L fuel tank) and the Scania's (the ones with most fuel in the tank), from the driving view (ie camera shot 1 when you're driving).

I want to see how the built-in GPS overlays (underlays!) with the F3 views of the map. I keep forgetting to make a note of the trucks I'm driving when I do Quick Jobs.

I don't have a truck yet and I'm keen on those two DAFs.
I’ve not got any screenshots handy, but you could try the truck browser in game! That’ll let you see all the different options without having to actually drive them :)

Advertisement

Seven

The Dickhead
Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk
Good to see you figured it out. There'll be loads of little bits you'll learn in the game since they've started making it so realistic. Like the lifting of axles, so you can do it manually if you're not hauling much / need the extra drive. Even quick travel, by having garages all over Europe (very handy in MP if you need to get somewhere and can't be bothered going in to Single Player to teleport). Yeah, you can teleport in SP, that's a thing too with the no-clip camera function and the Dev console...

Reactions: David.Ikaël
Good to see you figured it out. There'll be loads of little bits you'll learn in the game since they've started making it so realistic. Like the lifting of axles, so you can do it manually if you're not hauling much / need the extra drive. Even quick travel, by having garages all over Europe (very handy in MP if you need to get somewhere and can't be bothered going in to Single Player to teleport). Yeah, you can teleport in SP, that's a thing too with the no-clip camera function and the Dev console...

I haven't got MP yet, not sure whether to do so...

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread