D PAD NOT WORKING

jordan povey

hi guys hope you are all well, my computer updated the other day and now my d pad doesn't work I've turn off and on again unplugged re set everything but still nothing anyone got any ideas what I can do. thanks in advance

Advertisement

lowe200012

Ballroom Dancer
If it is just omsi related then omsi does not register the D pads on either wheel. If this problem is in general then I would suggest reinstalling LGS and then see if the D pad responds.

jordan povey

If it is just omsi related then omsi does not register the D pads on either wheel. If this problem is in general then I would suggest reinstalling LGS and then see if the D pad responds.
tried that already it was working fine till last Wednesday when my computer updated

lowe200012

Ballroom Dancer
The only thing I can suggest is to send error reports to Microsoft and Logitech so they can look into it.

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
Staff Team Leader
UKDT
Premium Subscriber
Founding Member
It's a common issue - the workaround is to assign the Dpad to the arrow keys in LGS.

Advertisement

Sambob_12

Controlling your content since 2018
Downloads Moderator
Accounts Moderator
Premium Subscriber
LGS has decided to not work with assigning keys through it after the latest windows update. I've spoken to logitech support and they're not being much help, so let's just hope someone's making a fix for it

jordan povey

yeah don't really know what to do just means I cant play omsi with my weal what makes it not as fun if you know what I mean :( hopefuly someone can fix it before BOTW 2.10 comes out or even addon london

Members viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)