Buses Cummins L10 Leyland Lynx MK2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys! My name is TheLynxGuy01 but call me Cory! :D

I want to announce that I will be working on a Leyland Lynx MK2 for OMSI as a little project because I feel like it needs to be made and plus its my favorate bus of all time :D  I have used Blender and Photoshop before and could be good as that is what you need to use to make a bus and I am pretty good with the software!

I know for a Newbie account you may be put off with this and I dont blame you as there are many people who make promises and never do them :/  But I am here to say that this is something that I want to make as me and my pal RayLyd are wanting to make all the old buses cardiff bus had in the 90's and trust me! I am excited to do it :D

My steps I need to do are pretty complicated but not enough to be annoying! I will be taking many pictures of a Lynx down the Cardiff Transport Preservation Deport and will be getting every bit of detail. Afterwards skecting the bus from the picture while making th blue prints for blender :D  After the bus is done... Make the old bench seats with the BUBBLEGUM SEATS :D  P.S Also getting all the audio (Good Quality Dont Worry xx) for all the buttons and noises! After doing all that then and I am satisfied with all the detail I have put in... I get the audio of the LOUD JUICY ZF and the LOVELY RETARDER for the bus and program in all the audio and gear stuff which yes... Coding is easy for me as I am a programmer so then after its done! RELEASE IT!

View attachment 2806

Rob_Devs

All time legend/Salisbury Reds Driver
Jan 29, 2016
Salisbury, Wiltshre
Hello guys! My name is TheLynxGuy01 but call me Cory! :D

Hi there, Welcome to the forums, Its good to see that someone actually has blender knowledge before going in on a project that requires using blender that they havent even tocuhed before. I will be keeping my eye on this to see how it plans out

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jacobthebus

Advertisement

Hi there, Welcome to the forums, Its good to see that someone actually has blender knowledge before going in on a project that requires using blender that they havent even tocuhed before. I will be keeping my eye on this to see how it plans out

Yeah :)  Well I am hoping it goes to plan as I have done scripts before and all that so it but be quite fun :D  Also thanks for the kind words :)

Sounds fab @TheLynxGuy01, you are your project is in the right place! You've already got one follower of the project I'm sure (@btv who is doing a lot of Cardiff stuff). I'm looking forward to this, and I wish you good luck!

Best of luck,

Jacob (The Map Doctor)

Thanks mate for your kind words  ^_^  I have offered him my help of side as I travel around cardiff allot so I hope I can help him out :)  I am hoping to do Optare Solo's, Deltas, Enviro 200 and Scania buses soon after these :D  

Advertisement

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
FF Council
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Kent, UK
roadhog123.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
Sounds like you've also got a plan and have an idea about how you need to go about making the bus which is promising. Good luck. 
D_FXH4y4JU65wA3V2s3Jf67rZmxTZenu.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I

InterCity24

Very interesting indeed, i'll be looking forward to the development of this vehicle. Having that computer knowledge in coding and 3D modelling will definitely aid you through the progress. I wish the best of luck on this project. 

Last edited:
Reactions: TheLynxGuy01

Advertisement

Rob_Devs

All time legend/Salisbury Reds Driver
Jan 29, 2016
Salisbury, Wiltshre
Oh :(  Why is it illegal? lol I got it because I saw it to download from a youtube channel! I will be deleting that one lol  :(  

Sadly the guy called chris who makes these (crap) illegal mm2 converts. He never obtains permission to convert/edit/modify/publish his work, he also steals work from different bus models. For an example, he has used man1333 dennis dart mpd beta and basically has extensivly modified with out permission, using this model, he has some how bodge jobed together the following

1. Dennis dart slf
  2. enviro 200 short version
  3. alx 200
  4. alx 300

He has used mm2 converts of poor quality to also make the following

1.  Everything else he has done

In previous posts on his facebook page, you can see that he has modified the hk version of the e200 to have the mirrors from the B9TL gemmini 2, he has also modified various other bus models with out permission. 

Hope this helps 

Robert

P.s - Sorry about going on about the same point, and ranting about it - Been working in an extremely hot kitchen at work because it was so fricken hot outside lol XD

Reactions: TheLynxGuy01

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread