Buses Cummins L10 Leyland Lynx MK2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys! My name is TheLynxGuy01 but call me Cory! :D

I want to announce that I will be working on a Leyland Lynx MK2 for OMSI as a little project because I feel like it needs to be made and plus its my favorate bus of all time :D  I have used Blender and Photoshop before and could be good as that is what you need to use to make a bus and I am pretty good with the software!

I know for a Newbie account you may be put off with this and I dont blame you as there are many people who make promises and never do them :/  But I am here to say that this is something that I want to make as me and my pal RayLyd are wanting to make all the old buses cardiff bus had in the 90's and trust me! I am excited to do it :D

My steps I need to do are pretty complicated but not enough to be annoying! I will be taking many pictures of a Lynx down the Cardiff Transport Preservation Deport and will be getting every bit of detail. Afterwards skecting the bus from the picture while making th blue prints for blender :D  After the bus is done... Make the old bench seats with the BUBBLEGUM SEATS :D  P.S Also getting all the audio (Good Quality Dont Worry xx) for all the buttons and noises! After doing all that then and I am satisfied with all the detail I have put in... I get the audio of the LOUD JUICY ZF and the LOVELY RETARDER for the bus and program in all the audio and gear stuff which yes... Coding is easy for me as I am a programmer so then after its done! RELEASE IT!

View attachment 2806

dont give up @TheLynxGuy01 , lynx is my fav bus in the world and i would love to see one in omsi :)

the engine sound i know very well from First Midland Red days

video is not a midland red lynx tho lol

Thanks for your positivity buddy :) Have not done allot because of school this year being a right pain! Too uch course work so at the moment the bus project is being haulted till my first term off then I am starting ^_^

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread