Creating Timetables (1 Viewer)

• Please note that answers to questions that receive more than 5 collective down votes will be automatically hidden.

Advertisement

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
Administrator
UKDT
Founder
I believe it means that a bus arriving on the previous trip will wait at the final stop before it then continues onto the next trip, as opposed to wandering off and then re-spawning when the next trip is due to start.

Reactions: Steven Macaskill

benmartin16

before creating a timetable you need to station link stop after stop so it knows what its serving then it should work properly. any more help just pm me

BestBear

I believe it means that a bus arriving on the previous trip will wait at the final stop before it then continues onto the next trip, as opposed to wandering off and then re-spawning when the next trip is due to start.
Does this happen when the ending and starting paths of the two trips "overlap" each other?

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
Administrator
UKDT
Founder
I believe each tour represents a single bus, so that bus would have to leave before it arrived. I don't think Omsi likes that. I have a feeling if there's a long enough gap between two trips then the bus wanders off... I've not had much chance to experiment with timetables to know exactly how they work unfortunately. :/

Members viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)