Creating Buildings

• Please note that answers to questions that receive more than 5 collective down votes will be automatically hidden.
  • Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

Troyski

Developing the Alton Towners map due this century!
Mar 16, 2017
Hi. Following a post regarding repetitive buildings, I wanted to ask what software would be good for creating buildings for OMSI, as I might consider it depending on the development of Alton Towners.

Thanks.

ITS A11

Nov 12, 2018
Hi. Following a post regarding repetitive buildings, I wanted to ask what software would be good for creating buildings for OMSI, as I might consider it depending on the development of Alton Towners.

Thanks.
Even though I am probably more unreliable than Arsenal's owners (cries) I'd say blender/sketchup. idk though have a good one lad
also are you from London?

• Haha
Reactions: W942 ULL

Troyski

Developing the Alton Towners map due this century!
Mar 16, 2017
Even though I am probably more unreliable than Arsenal's owners (cries) I'd say blender/sketchup. idk though have a good one lad
also are you from London?
Thanks for your suggestion. Yes I am a Londoner.