create trips

• Please note that answers to questions that receive more than 5 collective down votes will be automatically hidden.

Alex98

Apr 29, 2019
Hello, I'm having trouble creating lines like this in the photo, I've tried deleting the bus points as installing another omsi and even then the error, can anyone help me?

Attachments

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
Staff Team Leader
Forum Moderator
UKDT
Premium Subscriber
Dec 10, 2015
I'm not sure what you're trying to do - it looks like you're trying to make trips on a map you haven't yet built.

All AI vehicles in OMSI are 'on rails' and follow invisible spline paths. If you don't have any spline paths for the bus to follow, you can't make a 'track' (a route for the bus) and so you can't make a 'trip' (a journey on that route)

Reactions: Alex Davies

Alex98

Apr 29, 2019
in any map that I try to create a trip of this error, I was creating one and gave this error and in all the maps that I had downloaded also did not give to create a trip and I already innstalei a new omsi and also of the

BigOmsiFan

The Real Guy, The Best Guy, Known as ButteredToast
Mar 19, 2016
Its not an error, you haven't added any tracks to it yet, if you start creating the route by adding tracks it wont be saying that, same goes for any map. 👍

Alex98

Apr 29, 2019
I already put it, this one is just an example, on the map I'm creating I've made some lines and now it's this mistake