Could Someone help me with some reference pictures (1 Viewer)

P674 MLE

P674 MLE and P675 MLE are now in Preservation ! !
Apr 6, 2018
www.flickr.com
hi fellowsfilm i was just wondering if any of you users have any northumbria buses reference pictures ( the old grey white and red livery ) if so it would be greatly appreciated i only want to use these for a repaint i will not use these for any other type of thing eg : distributing them or coping them
thanks w942 ull

Advertisement

P674 MLE

Apr 6, 2018
www.flickr.com
Okie dokie, I wont bother making one mate. I cen't find any, however I feel what's on Google should briefly be enough to create logos and stuff. If you need a hand hmu :)
thanks mate altough i wont be uploading it cause everytime i upload it it gets rejected altough if and when i do make it i could maybe send it to you but it wont be done for a while

Advertisement

whsde

OMSI 2 Designer of all things York Buses
Dec 28, 2017
York
I don't wanna steal your idea dude! Thank you! If anything does get rejected let me know, I'm happy to look through it. My Eclipse one did a few times, but it was my own fault for not testing it thoroughly.

Reactions: P674 MLE

P674 MLE

Apr 6, 2018
www.flickr.com
I don't wanna steal your idea dude! Thank you! If anything does get rejected let me know, I'm happy to look through it. My Eclipse one did a few times, but it was my own fault for not testing it thoroughly.
yeah dont worry abou stealling my idea lol and thanks for the support i will start the repaint tomorrow by basing it off google picture's

Advertisement

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread