Cotterell (1 Viewer)

May 23, 2018
Hi,

All of my AI buses and passengers have disappeared on Cotterell. I still have parked and driving cars and I still have pedestrians but no AI buses and no passengers. I ran Map Tools and the only thing I got was one missing parked car (Vehicles\Opel_Manta_B\parked_opel_manta_b.sco).

Can Anyone Help,

Alex C​

Solution
Ive not encountered this problem, but to me it sounds like there is something broken with the tracks & trips, have you got a logfile you could post? Or you could open it up in the editor and see if there are any errors with the trips or timetables, your best bet could just be to delete the map, do a fresh download & install?

Like I said earlier I don’t have my PC with me but these sound like wise ideas. Obviously I can’t do it now but how do you open it in the editor. Or let’s put it this way. If you say like what you want me to do and how to do it I can sort that out. Thanks

BigOmsiFan

The Real Guy, The Best Guy, Known as ButteredToast
Mar 19, 2016
Blackpool
Ive not encountered this problem, but to me it sounds like there is something broken with the tracks & trips, have you got a logfile you could post? Or you could open it up in the editor and see if there are any errors with the trips or timetables, your best bet could just be to delete the map, do a fresh download & install?

Reactions: AcDev

Advertisement

May 23, 2018

Like I said earlier I don’t have my PC with me but these sound like wise ideas. Obviously I can’t do it now but how do you open it in the editor. Or let’s put it this way. If you say like what you want me to do and how to do it I can sort that out. Thanks

Solution
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread