Cotterell - Tour doesn't show (1 Viewer)

Hey, I edited the bus stops in Cotterell so more people would get on and off, as well as moving them slightly closer to the edge of the road. However, when loading up the map, the route number can be selected but it's blank for the tour. What have I done wrong here and how do I fix it?

Thanks

Solution
It's a raw value number of passengers, but the total number of exiting passengers on a route has an effect on it. If the final stop has a very large exit value, you're unlikely to see exiting passengers from earlier stops. The value is also affected by time and the percentage setting for passenger numbers in the options.
D

DVA_MEKA18

Hey, I edited the bus stops in Cotterell so more people would get on and off, as well as moving them slightly closer to the edge of the road. However, when loading up the map, the route number can be selected but it's blank for the tour. What have I done wrong here and how do I fix it?

Thanks
I know this is a stupid thought but maybe the UKDT put no tours today as it is Christmas Day?

Advertisement

I know this is a stupid thought but maybe the UKDT put no tours today as it is Christmas Day?
Hmm I do believe I was able to drive busses earlier on this date but I could be wrong.

I'm double checking all bus stops right now, and there are a few hiccups that I've found which might possible be causing the interference.

Found out why. It was because I was trying to play at 10pm game/uk time. Although the bus services don't run at this time :oops:

I also have a quick question that's probably better then making a whole new thread, how do you get passengers to exit the bus at certain stops? In the editor I've inputted the number of how many people should exit at said stop but no one rings the bell to get off the bus.

DaCookie! // MFF76

Connexions are obviously THE BEST!
Apr 1, 2016
Yorkshire
Found out why. It was because I was trying to play at 10pm game/uk time. Although the bus services don't run at this time :oops:

I also have a quick question that's probably better then making a whole new thread, how do you get passengers to exit the bus at certain stops? In the editor I've inputted the number of how many people should exit at said stop but no one rings the bell to get off the bus.
I believe it is the percentage of people on the bus at the time so if the stop says 2, it means 2% will get off. If the answer is lower than one(?) nobody will leave the bus.
I'm not 100% sure, but I believe this is the dumb way it works! :D

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
FF Council
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Kent, UK
roadhog123.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
It's a raw value number of passengers, but the total number of exiting passengers on a route has an effect on it. If the final stop has a very large exit value, you're unlikely to see exiting passengers from earlier stops. The value is also affected by time and the percentage setting for passenger numbers in the options.

Solution
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread