HOF Files Cotterell Blinds for Olympian 10.4m [Removed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

simulatorguy101

Custom Content Creator
Apr 5, 2016
simulatorguy101 submitted a new resource:

Cotterell Blinds for Olympian 10.4m - Rollband destinations for the modded Volvo Olympian 10.4m by Lowlander21

View attachment 106 View attachment 107 View attachment 108 View attachment 109
Here is the re-uploaded version 2.0 of the Cotterell Destination blinds for the Volvo Olympian 10.4m by Lowlander21.

The blinds include both directions for the U18 and X18 as well as other blinds such as Not In Service and some other fun ones such as the Odd Down P&R and a blind for Bristol.

Due to popular request from 1.0, this edition has NO route numbers on the blind itself to allow for the use of the...
Read more about this resource...

Pontcod

Oct 24, 2016
Hi,
I have followed the installation instructions and placed the correct file into the 'Anziegen' folder, but the blinds do not show up in Cotterell. Are you able to help?

Thanks.

Reactions: sjain

AdventureRock123

Transportation and simulation is key!
Nov 14, 2016
Did you try putting the new blinds in OMSI 2/Vehicles/Anzeign/rollband_S4_CTB as far as i am aware, the original Volvo Olympian 10.4m takes rollband blinds from "rollband_S4_CTB" so im thinking this version should do the same.

sjain

Aug 3, 2016
Hi,
I have followed the installation instructions and placed the correct file into the 'Anziegen' folder, but the blinds do not show up in Cotterell. Are you able to help?

Thanks.
Same issue. I have checked the "rollband_S4.osc" and the file paths are all correct. Still doesn't work.

PTDriver0429

Sorry! Not in Service
Feb 19, 2017
have you set them manually you need to press F8 and then either page up or page down and then wait till you get to the right blind because it won't work if you enter the destinations into the automatic opener

Reactions: AdventureRock123
Status
Not open for further replies.