Cotteral 1fps "loading ai"

• Please note that answers to questions that receive more than 5 collective down votes will be automatically hidden.

{TL} Ryan

Mar 11, 2017
Hi, as soon as i load cotteral i have 1fps and it says loading ai it never changes i left if for a hour, came back and it was the same, 1fps and bus bouncing any ideas? i tried reducing my AI it still happened also the bus i'm using in the London Citybus 400.

Thanks for any help

Hullian111

bruh momentum
Aug 5, 2017
Same here. It loads alright, I think, but then the framerate starts to tank, then when I spawn a bus, the physics engine breaks and the bus starts bouncing. I have the 4GB patch, and this has happened with most buses, if not all, that I've used on the map.

Reactions: {TL} Ryan

{TL} Ryan

Mar 11, 2017
that exactly my problem and i have the 4GB patch and i even got steam to check for any missing files and it found none missing

{TL} Ryan

Mar 11, 2017
My pc is fine it runs all other maps fine, its just this one i'll reinstall it for the 10th time and see if that does anything

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
Administrator
UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
I get the feeling that this may be the game getting terrible fps because it's trying to output errors into the log as fast as it possibly can? Can either of you upload your logfile after trying to play on Cotterell and experiencing this issue?

{TL} Ryan

Mar 11, 2017
I found my error 1 missing bus i replaced it with a white london citybus 400 and it works fine now 30fps+. found the error in the logfile

Thanks for the help