Cossowell 2020 - Development (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JozhuBoi

The Manchester Project
Jul 26, 2019
Welcome to the new stage of an "OMSI 2 RHD Map" creation. In the bulding stage is "Cossowell 2020", released in the time of August 2020. This map is going to be a 'fictional' british map, based in England. The price for the map will be £14.99, which will include 89 routes - 73 bus routes & 16 tram routes. The map will be a large map, which may contain more than one city. I expect this work to be finished by July 2020.

You can also purchase the map on aerosoft.de (pre-order's will start in January 2020 - when my website has been created) or you can purchase it directly from my site in August (website development starts in January 2020 & link will be "omsi2cossowell.co.uk", which will not work until January 2020.

I will be developing the map myself, which will contain 3 types of buses that are available at the moment. To access the files or get more info about the buses, open "Cossowell-ADD.pdf". Any questions must be emailed to "[email protected]".

Thank you.

Your regardes,

Josh

Attachments

• Cossowell-ADD.pdf
    169.9 KB · Views: 143

FirstEnviro

Developer of the Studio Polygon [Redacted]
Studio Polygon
Nov 1, 2016
United Kingdom
Welcome to the new stage of an "OMSI 2 RHD Map" creation. In the bulding stage is "Cossowell 2020", released in the time of August 2020. This map is going to be a 'fictional' british map, based in England. The price for the map will be £14.99, which will include 89 routes - 73 bus routes & 16 tram routes. The map will be a large map, which may contain more than one city. I expect this work to be finished by July 2020.

You can also purchase the map on aerosoft.de (pre-order's will start in January 2020 - when my website has been created) or you can purchase it directly from my site in August (website development starts in January 2020 & link will be "omsi2cossowell.co.uk", which will not work until January 2020.

I will be developing the map myself, which will contain 3 types of buses that are available at the moment. To access the files or get more info about the buses, open "Cossowell-ADD.pdf". Any questions must be emailed to "[email protected]".

Thank you.

Your regardes,

Josh
Are there any screenshots of this available yet? Interested in seeing what it looks like.

Few points in regards to your post here. Very brave announcing an approximate release date here, hopefully this doesn't come back and bite you in the foot.
89 routes, are you sure this is do-able? That's a lot of work and to get to that number, most of the routes would be very similar I assume, however can prove me wrong.
Secondly, it's about the Aerosoft distribution. Have you been in contact and spoken to them about getting this released onto Steam? All good saying it will be released through Aerosoft, no issues there. However, I'm confident the Aerosoft contract forbids distributing throughout your own site and says Aerosoft are the sole distributor. Obviously I don't know what's happened behind the scenes, but just going off my knowledge.
Also, you cannot bundle the Masterlite or Masterdeck with the addon. It's a intellectual property issue and Aerosoft will not allow it. The only way to do this would be to list it as a required DLC on Steam so the users must buy our buses before buying your map.

Hope to see some good progress soon, best of luck.

Advertisement

JozhuBoi

The Manchester Project
Jul 26, 2019
Are there any screenshots of this available yet? Interested in seeing what it looks like.

Few points in regards to your post here. Very brave announcing an approximate release date here, hopefully this doesn't come back and bite you in the foot.
89 routes, are you sure this is do-able? That's a lot of work and to get to that number, most of the routes would be very similar I assume, however can prove me wrong.
Secondly, it's about the Aerosoft distribution. Have you been in contact and spoken to them about getting this released onto Steam? All good saying it will be released through Aerosoft, no issues there. However, I'm confident the Aerosoft contract forbids distributing throughout your own site and says Aerosoft are the sole distributor. Obviously I don't know what's happened behind the scenes, but just going off my knowledge.

Hope to see some good progress soon, best of luck.
At the moment, I am still requiring permission to get this done. Second of all, I have contacted Aerosoft and yes, I can publish it to Aerosoft, but only send them the codes as a download (I'm halfway through the Terms & Conditions. I would like to require permission as use to so many roads & buildings but Ii might have to start with blender. At the moment, I have got the 40,000 codes sorted (I don't know how I did it). Like I say, if there is anything you wanna point out that I can't do, point it out. Yes, this map will contain 89 routes. At the moment, the Manchester project has 72 but my PC crashed lately so I have lost a lot of data. Since I have got the buses, it is recommended that you have the buses in the PDF file too. I am making some particular progress. Thanks for commenting.

reverseidle

Studio Polygon
Sep 14, 2019
Aerosoft become the sole distributior when you enter a contract with them - You can't sell it on your website to avoid them taking a percentage. DLC maps also need it's own bus(es), not someone elses. Meaning you can't use the Masterlite at all. 80 odd routes in that timeframe is literally impossible, unless you have the fingers of a Godess.... lol

Advertisement

JozhuBoi

The Manchester Project
Jul 26, 2019
Sorry but this map isn't a fraud. I am making this with 89 routes. If that seems a big lie to you, then you do not have to get the map. I will make it. I won't include the bus in the map. It will have to be bought from the PDF file I have published to you. I cannot sell it other than the map

FirstEnviro

Studio Polygon
Nov 1, 2016
United Kingdom
Sorry but this map isn't a fraud. I am making this with 89 routes. If that seems a big lie to you, then you do not have to get the map. I will make it. I won't include the bus in the map. It will have to be bought from the PDF file I have published to you. I cannot sell it other than the map
Try again? Read what I said, then answer my points.

JozhuBoi

The Manchester Project
Jul 26, 2019
I had made the Manchester project with 72 routes but my computer crashed of unknown viruses. Please understand that I am very quick at building maps and routes. If aerosoft have to be the publisher then I am going to have to release it from my website instead.

FirstEnviro

Studio Polygon
Nov 1, 2016
United Kingdom
I had made the Manchester project with 72 routes but my computer crashed of unknown viruses. Please understand that I am very quick at building maps and routes. If aerosoft have to be the publisher then I am going to have to release it from my website instead.
You're announcing all this information without having shown anyone the map, not even talking to Aerosoft and saying you've made a map before with no evidence. Of course no one believes you.

Advertisement

JozhuBoi

The Manchester Project
Jul 26, 2019
I have just posted what I will be doing.
You're announcing all this information without having shown anyone the map, not even talking to Aerosoft and saying you've made a map before with no evidence. Of course no one believes you.
I have just publish what I will be doing. Of course I will not have everything done by a second

FirstEnviro

Studio Polygon
Nov 1, 2016
United Kingdom
I have just posted what I will be doing.

I have just publish what I will be doing. Of course I will not have everything done by a second
And then this also brings onto the points with the buses, you cannot bundle them still, would need to be a required DLC.

You say you've made a map before, but there's no evidence of this. No progress updates from the past, nothing.

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread