Status
Not open for further replies.

Speedy

Pro Trucker ;)
Jan 1, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
Common Questions on Facebook

Lately on on our Facebook page, there has been some questions that been popping up a lot. So I decided that it would be good to combine all the question together and make a post so its all at one area. This is only a few that has been asked, Also there will be questions added to this as time goes on. Eventually there will questions added from the forums.

If you have any questions, about any of these or have some you want answered, feel free to message me or any of the staff on Trucksim.org. We will be more than happy to answer them to the best of our ability.​

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“When will American Truck Simulator come out?” or “When is the release date for American Truck Simulator?”
At this time, We do not know when American Truck Simulator will come out. It takes time for SCS and there small team to work on making the game and test it. And please note that, “any release date you see published on the Internet is pure speculation coming from distributors or merchants.” A message from SCS to me.

“Will I need to update my graphics card or anything else?”
At this time, hard telling. We will only know when they post the requirements up for American Truck Simulator

“How is American truck simulator coming along? Will it eventually be the entire USA?”
We only have as much detail as you know from SCS Blogs and Squirrels Videos. We do not know how it is coming along. And we are not sure if there planning on covering the whole US in ATS (It would be awesome if they did though).

“Where to download ETS2 MP from?”
You can only get it from the official website, www.ets2mp.com, If its uploaded to any other sites, Dont download it! And you will need to be logged in to the site (www.ets2mp.com) in order to download it

“Will ETS2 MP support mods (Trucks, trailers, maps, etc.)?”
At the moment, No they don't. Its unknown right now if they will ever will support other mods.

There will be more questions added as time goes on. To see a copy of these questions that will be updated right away with questions and answers: Click here!

Reactions: Muzz

scanialoverr

Apr 1, 2014
I would like to add that ATS uses the same game engine that is used in ETS2. ATS system requirements will be similar to ETS2. Also based on infromation from the SCS blog, the initial release of ATS will only be a portion of the whole project. (Source) As far as the last question is concernced regarding ETS2 MP, the mod used to support the winter mod which was optional to install.

Last edited:

Speedy

Pro Trucker ;)
Jan 1, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
I would like to add that ATS uses the same game engine that is used in ETS2. ATS system requirements will be similar to ETS2. Also based on infromation from the SCS blog, the initial release of ATS will only be a portion of the whole project. (Source) As far as the last question is concernced regarding ETS2 MP, the mod used to support the winter mod which was optional to install.
Like I said above... "We only have as much detail as you know from SCS Blogs and Squirrels Videos." That includes everything that you said.

Status
Not open for further replies.