Coast to Coast (1 Viewer)

Advertisement

Jul 26, 2014
I would assume we can go East-West coast probably in another 2-3 years. Maybe if sales are stronger than expected they can add more people to the staff but I am kinda worried sales will be slow. I still see plenty of people unhappy about the price and saying they'll wait for a sale.

Reactions: TankDog616
THX. I hope that you´r right and it will only take 1.5 Years.
The sells will be good i think. I know so many peps waiting for it.
And i alway watch for a real 18 Speed Shifter that is working with the G27.
But Logitech does not produce that.
So many Truck ithusiasts that it should sell perfect.
If there is anyone out there who has a Idea for the Shifter please tell me wher to get it.
At all i love it.
i´m driving ETS 2 long time now. And i cant wait any longer to drive ATS.
Will there be a good old Peterbilt 389?

Ps: Sorry for my bad English.
It´s like a muskle. No practice no muskle

Last edited:
I'm sure the sales from ATS will act as a stimulate for SCS, and they might be able to get a few things done a bit quicker, but it's up in the air as to how long it would take to drive from coast to coast. I'm willing to bet someone's map mod will get there before SCS does, like what Promods did with Scandinavia.

Till then I'm going to keep throwing money at their DLC's lol

Advertisement

Me too. ;-))
When it works like in ets2 SCS and the Modders can split the work.
That way well have a full US map fast.
Modders let SCS do scandinavia. And they did the TSM Map to MA ; TN ; LY... and so on.
I´m driving that map at ets2
Hope they find a good way to comunicate and do the work together

Seven

The Dickhead
Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk
With your shifter query, like ETS2 you will likely have a "Controller Wizard" where you can set up a 18-speed shifter. SCS implemented this in ETS2 purely for those with the 6-speed shifters who (with a button press) can change to the higher range gears. There'll also be modders out there who'll make gear-skipping programs. Since I use a sequential shifter, that gear-skip program was very handy for me.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread