Trailer Coach Bus Trailer (1 Viewer)

Download Link
Download Link

I own this mod. My Own Link is Original. Not Pirated.

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

Seven

The Dickhead
Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk
Very unrealistic, but I guess it suits those who want to transport the worlds "bulkiest" people? Having a 400hp (at least) truck haul 32(?) people is pretty inefficient use of gas. :P

Also, I think you messed up the texture on the panel that would sit behind the rear axle and the large panel behind the actual cab... What can I say, I'm very critical! XD

Advertisement

Updated: Coach Bus Trailer v1.2.22

Changelog:
- Fix Windows
- Texture
- Ajustment of 3d
- Standalone
- w/ Traffic

Download Link
Download Link

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

Last edited:

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
Updated: Coach Bus Trailer v1.2.22

Changelog:
- Fix Windows
- Texture
- Ajustment of 3d
- Standalone
- w/ Traffic

Download Link
Download Link

Should try making it a bit longer and add some more axle's in :P

You should totally make a mod of this!

hqdefault.jpg

a0205e3e7ae81a7043c706082199b79a.jpg

1987 Stienwinter

Advertisement

Take one of those dodgy car mods from ets2.lt, add a fifth wheel to the top and you're sorted! :p
I'd like to make mods like that but I am scared of downloading mods that has password on it, My Internet is pretty slow. Just tell me what to mod to or what mod should I download. Thank you for your early suggestion.
If all your mods are entirely your property as you claim, surely you make your own models?
Right but it is so hard to me to make my own models and also I do not have any experience making model and yet I don't have much money (I am a Filipino so Totally: 47 PHP = 1$ Money Conversion, My only allowance for a week is only 280 PHP and yet I need it to eat) to buy Models and so as Buying 3d Scanner to have Models so I stick for FREE.

Seven

The Dickhead
Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk
Right but it is so hard to me to make my own models and also I do not have any experience making model and yet I don't have much money (I am a Filipino so Totally: 47 PHP = 1$ Money Conversion, My only allowance for a week is only 280 PHP and yet I need it to eat) to buy Models and so as Buying 3d Scanner to have Models so I stick for FREE.
In that case make sure you dodge the copyright laws then. If you're buying/getting free models and not giving credits to the original owners (unless they are royalty free, if not stated you'd have to ask) you could potentially get yourself in a lot of trouble with the owners... On top of that, you're putting your own Copyright on work that you didn't create, but modify. I'm not trying to down you, I'm watching out for you - hell, we've all seen Napster for example.

Advertisement

In that case make sure you dodge the copyright laws then. If you're buying/getting free models and not giving credits to the original owners (unless they are royalty free, if not stated you'd have to ask) you could potentially get yourself in a lot of trouble with the owners... On top of that, you're putting your own Copyright on work that you didn't create, but modify. I'm not trying to down you, I'm watching out for you - hell, we've all seen Napster for example.
Yeah I do it right, I put the Owners Name/Nickname in the Credits as Best as I can but sometime some mods that I have seen I can't trace the real owner of the model but I'd try to search if all the credits of the model are included in my Mod so I Only Choose Mods that have Full Credits.
For the Credits I always Putting my Name First then the Credentials of the Model, The Software I use and etc...

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread