cn_roller Trailer (1 Viewer)

Has anybody else seen a trailer called 'cn_roller' in ETS 2? At first I thought the trailer was added with the Complete Winter Mod V2.0 mod that I was using but then I started wondering why would a Winter Mod add a custom trailer so I disabled all the mods I had enabled and restarted the game.
And still after disabling the mods and restarting the game, the trailer was still there.

I've asked about it on the ETS 2 MP forums and seems like some other people also have this trailer in their game after the 1.15 update, and on the SCS Software forums theres 2 topics about it but none of them seem to explain why this trailer is in the game suddenly :P

The trailer in the Freight Market:
wOczeNH.jpg

The trailer ingame:
OpJW15l.jpg

RcY6PPu.jpg

on5OLLZ.jpg

I'm just wondering if people in here have it too and if somebody happens to know whats up with the trailer :P
(I'm not complaining about it, it's really well made and has pretty good textures, I would just like to know why its in the game)

Reactions: Muzz

Advertisement

Advertisement

It looks a lot like a High Power Cargo pack DLC trailer imo. I think it could be a sample trailer for those that want to but the DLC.

It probably means that SCS were a bit lazy, a bit too busy or SCS have accidentally released a trailer.

Well they have snuck in many Scandinavia DLC map prefabs and other stuff without telling us, getting the game ready for the soon-to-come DLC.

KGB

Media Manager
Jan 13, 2014
SCS adding free cargo trailers?! The horror!
But seriously, I am glad if they added this for free, like the other 'pack' should of been. So far the only DLC worthy of my money is the new Scandinavian one. :D

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread