Buses Citybus 200 (ADL Enviro200) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So as many of you are aware, from last Sunday's stream, I've started work on the Citybus200. The Citybus200 is specifically being made to show you all how I develop a bus from start to finish, in hopes that many of you are able to pick up a few new development skills. The streams will run most Sundays at 8PM-12AM. The C200 will mainly be developed during those streams to prevent it from impeding with my developments on London in preparation for the beta testing that is soon to come.

On the last stream, we managed to get as far as having most of the basic shape for the sides complete. As many of you saw, I was starting to struggle with the pressure of getting the front done and explaining my process on the live stream, as discussed, I decided to build the front off stream, and we shall continue our next development stream by baking the exterior and start on the interior.
942.PNG

The model has only been in development since Sunday and this thread shall be updated after every stream

The C200 will not have the London logo engraved into the rear bonnet, but instead will have a blank logo as seen in Stagecoach examples.
upload_2017-7-13_12-16-16.png

A regional version is planned for the C200, however this will be an 8.9m variant. I've chosen to go with an 8.9m variant as it will only require me to replace the London equipment in the model as opposed to rebuilding/rebaking the whole bus. The bus will also come with a 9.4m/10.2m and 10.8m variant (as seen in the above screenshot), all London spec.

The current plan is for the London C200's to become the 6th bus in the London DLC (after the C400/NRM/SRM/Gemini 2/Gemini 3), the bus will have a setvar tag for the old/new bumper.

Catch my streams here : twitch.tv/rhys_mc

Advertisement

Advertisement

Rhys stirling

Developer of Stowten
May 4, 2016
Wigan
@Rhys i know you already said you will only be making the 8.9 m into a regional variant but would you consider doing a 10.8m as i prefer them just a suggestion you could release the model files so someone else who wants to can before everyone has a go at me its just a suggestion not forcing him

Rhys

Add-on London Team
Mar 20, 2016
Sorry, Rhys were will you do the live videos on YouTube do you have your own channel
I left my the link to my twitch channel in the original post.

@Rhys i know you already said you will only be making the 8.9 m into a regional variant but would you consider doing a 10.8m as i prefer them just a suggestion you could release the model files so someone else who wants to can before everyone has a go at me its just a suggestion not forcing him
I'm only developing things I can manage. Don't want to add too much onto my work list and promise things that may not happen. So I'm going to say no for now

Last edited by a moderator:

Advertisement

Rhys

Add-on London Team
Mar 20, 2016
Oh @Rhys that looks fantastic, fair play, although the only question i have is the AC a Setvar or anything as i know 2010 GAL ones do not have that AC? although then again it is the Citybus 200 ;)
Thanks and probably not as I do prefer the look of the E200 with them/plus it will require rebaking the roof so the template doesn't have the shadow of the AC unit. May remove it for regional versions.

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread