Maps City of Bristol

• Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

What routes would you like to have available before the public beta is released?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sudan_III

Sim Enthusiast
Aug 5, 2017
I’ll be following this project with keen interest - Bristol airport isn’t far from where I am and tends to be the airport I fly from/to if I’m going places.

Seen the buses on the A1 change over the years too from the single deck B7’s to the E400 MMC’s and B9TL’s that seem more frequent these days.

Best of luck - looking forward to seeing how this progresses
I remember when they were Renown B10s ;)

Reactions: Cauterize1750

FirstEnviro

Creator of the E400 MMC and Bristol Airport map.
Nov 1, 2016
Ew the 76 and 75 lol. Jk those are then 2 routes I really want because they go through the parts of Bristol I recognise most
It's still early days so I'm still not 100% on the routes I'm going to include after 1.2 has been released.
I can say now that 1.2 will add the A1, A2 and m2.

The 75 and 76 required entirely new scenery in both North and South Bristol which will not be used for the above routes. Depending on how long the routes above take to complete, I may consider adding more routes afterwards. But as 1.2 will include 8 miles of extra route, I doubt 1.2 will be out before the end of the year, but hey only time will tell.

owen6116

Sep 2, 2018
It's still early days so I'm still not 100% on the routes I'm going to include after 1.2 has been released.
I can say now that 1.2 will add the A1, A2 and m2.

The 75 and 76 required entirely new scenery in both North and South Bristol which will not be used for the above routes. Depending on how long the routes above take to complete, I may consider adding more routes afterwards. But as 1.2 will include 8 miles of extra route, I doubt 1.2 will be out before the end of the year, but hey only time will tell.
I know that’s the way your doing it but, could you just release one extra route in 1.1 so we don’t have to wait as long for it to be done?😊

owen6116

Sep 2, 2018
Also, could anyone tell me about how to not have so much congestion at the roundabout where it links the old terminal and the long stay shuttle?

FirstEnviro

Nov 1, 2016
I know that’s the way your doing it but, could you just release one extra route in 1.1 so we don’t have to wait as long for it to be done?😊
There’s no other routes I could add. It would have to be those three.

FirstEnviro

Nov 1, 2016
Since support for 1.1 has ended, it's time to make a start on 2.0!

Here's the first junction I've been working on so far, the Downside Road intersection. First time messing with traffic lights and pretty easy and simple to do once you get the hang of it. Hoping to bring you all a larger update soon when I work more on this junction.

1548014679518.png

1548014597152.png

HD Transport

Everything is a rush job...
Oct 4, 2017
Since support for 1.1 has ended, it's time to make a start on 2.0!

Here's the first junction I've been working on so far, the Downside Road intersection. First time messing with traffic lights and pretty easy and simple to do once you get the hang of it. Hoping to bring you all a larger update soon when I work more on this junction.

View attachment 40630
View attachment 40629
Ew traffic lights...gotta go fast